golden era muay thai shorts

shincheckin

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
so im like a muay thai short addict, i have way too many pairs already. I really like some of the old school styles from the golden era. I would like to see what kind of shorts people out there like, both new school design, old school desing, the new "retro" shorts desing such as in fight style for example etc etc.

I was searching online and came across this, and only thing i could think of, is ramon had to be letting the world know, hes a: Mo Fo Gangsta! lol what else can MFG stand for haha.

Namkabuan.jpg

browsing shorts online and found my old thread.

BUMP!

I used to have a pair of boon shorts that I liked but never used so I sold them. Lemme see if I have any luck tracking them down

71m%2BJkJKWxL._UX342_.jpg
vnmamazonia4grnshorts.jpg

These are my new go to favorite shorts.

This thread triggers addictive feelings...must run away :) My favorite all arounds before I run away and try to convince myself I really don't need another pair...

iu

you can always use another pair. your old ones are worn out dude. plus you need an extra set for those saturday sessions. lol

hahahahahaahahaha I see our inner voices are closely related.

At least I've told myself my next pair has to be something unusual and rare (or at least uncommon) at this point. Still (always) looking...

same here on the look out for some rare unusual funky ones or some really old school classic ones

I don't train in thai boxing shorts. Running shorts are just as good and can be acquired at a much more reasonable price. Plus I'm not prancing around in some flashy fight shorts like some look at me Nancy.

When it's time to put in work, It's time to kick like a GODDAMN horse. Not put on a fashion show for some random dudes or post pictures on Instagram.

I don't train in thai boxing shorts. Running shorts are just as good and can be acquired at a much more reasonable price. Plus I'm not prancing around in some flashy fight shorts like some look at me Nancy.

When it's time to put in work, It's time to kick like a GODDAMN horse. Not put on a fashion show for some random dudes or post pictures on Instagram.

your still following me around? I ignored you a long time ago dude

Aside from that, I actually have some Addidas running shorts I train in once in a wile. They are nylon like the cheapy thaiboxing brand shorts, you can get thaiboxing brand shorts for about $10 so they are very cheap as well, same goes for t haismai. Theres actually quite a bit more to shorts regarding the cut of them to help not limit mobility, which is why they have gone from standard, to wide leg, to retro, to now high rise, and fashion is also part of it, such as successful brands like infightstyle for example. Just like in MMA with Hayabusa.

038.jpg

I know about all the shorts. Just stating facts.

Before you hit that report button again, let me just say that my point was that you don't need thai boxing shorts to train thai boxing. Just like you don't need to crack open a pair of boxing gloves to know there is foam inside.

You wan't to play pretend and dress up for the brah's? KOOL, Go ahead . Have fun. Takes all kinds IMO.

Twins or other companies will make you a old school " competition cut " and will even put the " old west " graphics on if fork over the money. Worth it for the pictures you will post on Instagram.

DO YOU . And happy Halloween.

Last edited:
WOW.

That was quite an essay.

Yes your threads are obvious, I agree.

All I do is follow you around ??? WOW.

Fashion is part of the clothing industry ???? WOW.

If you want " Old West " shorts they can make them for you. ( You said " you can't seem to find these anymore " ).

You need to go for a walk or run. Have a good evening and Happy Halloween.

You ignored me, but i don't even care who you are ..... cheers.

back on topic

What do you guys think of these shorts? I thought they were pretty cool but they never seemed to catch on. I thought they might be cool in the MMA community since the MMA guys like to wear knee length shorts but aside from myself, i don think i have ever seen anyone very much interested in them other than myself.

https://www.mmauniverse.com/fight-wear/mma-gear-thai-brid-neo-mma-shorts/

wrungba0g4g__66451.1525865394.1280.1280.jpg

s-l300.jpg

Did you just threaten to kick my ass over the internet?? WOW.

You should be easy to spot. fashionably dressed or wearing retro shorts.

The last shorts you posted look more like modern boxing style. Some fighters use this length of shorts for kickboxing in Japan and other places.

How was that walk?? Didn't seem to help much. Have a good evening. Thanks for the lol's.

My dood, you're like 5'10 at best, I would literally rag doll you.

To think all of your malice is over an opinion on shorts. It's almost as if someone has a faltering hairline and Napolian complex.

I don't wish to be a professional fighter because I like using my college education to provide for myself and others.

You wouldn't even make it past security at the office. Dragged kicking and screaming out of the building.

I love how you keep talking to the " other guys " ITT when it's just me and you here !! WTF !!

LOL, good stuff my dood !! You're doing some expert level trolling here !!

Just LOL. Stop all this crying.

<Dany07>PICTURE QUOTES.COM !! HOLY FUK!!

My dood, you're like 5'10 at best, I would literally rag doll you.

To think all of your malice is over an opinion on shorts. It's almost as if someone has a faltering hairline and Napolian complex.

I don't wish to be a professional fighter because I like using my college education to provide for myself and others.

You wouldn't even make it past security at the office. Dragged kicking and screaming out of the building.

I love how you keep talking to the " other guys " ITT when it's just me and you here !! WTF !!

LOL, good stuff my dood !! You're doing some expert level trolling here !!

Just LOL. Stop all this crying.

<Dany07>PICTURE QUOTES.COM !! HOLY FUK!!

you keep doing what you do best, talking shit on the internet.

ill keep doing what i do best, looking great during muay thai fights in luxurious muay thai shorts.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Last edited:
Lol, my original comment wasn't even directed at you .

This downward spiral you went on that ultimately lead to you threatening to kick my ass over the internet has been the most entertaining thing you've posted on these forums ever.

You're meltdown ITT is definitely getting bookmarked on my end for future lol's.

If I had a bad day at the office or took some L's trading. I'm going to this thread up to cheer me up !!

LOL, never change bro .

Lol, my original comment wasn't even directed at you .

This downward spiral you went on that ultimately lead to you threatening to kick my ass over the internet has been the most entertaining thing you've posted on these forums ever.

You're meltdown ITT is definitely getting bookmarked on my end for future lol's.

If I had a bad day at the office or took some L's trading. I'm going to this thread up to cheer me up !!

LOL, never change bro .

cool-story-bro-4.jpg

WOW.

It's like I've traveled back into internet history to the year 2001.

Me thinks it's time dial back some of the supplements.

The last pairs of proper thai shorts I bought were a pair of Boon and two Fairtex . Haven't even used the Fairtex. Good quality though.

WOW.

It's like I've traveled back into internet history to the year 2001.

Me thinks it's time dial back some of the supplements.

The last pairs of proper thai shorts I bought were a pair of Boon and two Fairtex . Haven't even used the Fairtex. Good quality though.

9yznq.jpg

Back