Goldberg/Rogan mispronounced Benoit?

MPD-Psycho

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Either that or every pro-wrestler/commentator ever mispronounced it. You know what I'm talking about.

it's been driving me crazy all night.

Last edited:
Rogan also said Grabovich instead of Grabowski at the weigh-ins. TWICE. How can you look into your paper and mispronounce second names is beyond me.

You know, based on locale, it can pronounced with the French pronunciation or the American pronunciation.

They also always pronounce Aldo's first name with a "j" sound. Maybe that's how it's supposed to be pronounced? I've always wondered about that.

They also always pronounce Aldo's first name with a "j" sound. Maybe that's how it's supposed to be pronounced? I've always wondered about that.

In Portuguese, the J is a J sound. In Spanish, it's an H sound.

Holy moley. :) Names can be pronounced differently in different areas. In other words, the same can be pronounced differently and still be correct.

Benoit

He's a Texan.

It isn't

Benwah

In Portuguese, the J is a J sound. In Spanish, it's an H sound.

Holy moley. :) Names can be pronounced differently in different areas. In other words, the same can be pronounced differently and still be correct.
I wasn't saying it was incorrect. Just wondering. I don't know anything about Portugese pronunciation.

Back