Goldberg out of UFC 155

*sigh* People dislike Goldberg because they suffer from the delusion they could do better.

the large majority like Goldberg more than Anik. Nothing strange about that.

I see a lot of people hating on Goldberg and Joe.

I would be pissed if anything stopped commentating.

KenFlo is absolutely terrible. Bring in that guy with the glasses from Strikeforce*. He's kinda like Goldie. He's pretty good.

edit-
*Mauro

Fuck Jon Anik.
He's worse than Goldberg.

Goldberg is at least fairly entertaining at times, whereas Anik contributes nothing to the conversation, except for mentioning the betting lines.

As much as I like those two as announcers I guess "it's time...to sit Goldberg out, and see if JOHN ANIK...has what it takes, to be a UFC...fight announcer."

I was thinking Pat Miletich would be a great replacement,
oh, never mind, The UFC isn't going to use somebody who has way more knowledge than Joe and would make him look bad.

Seems like 75% of the people don't know the roles of sports broadcasters. Bas, Chael, Florian, Milietech, etc.. are color guys. They doesn't do the ads, announce upcoming events, pull out stats, etc. Jesus...

As much as I like those two as announcers I guess "it's time...to sit Goldberg out, and see if JOHN ANIK...has what it takes, to be a UFC...fight announcer."

c what you did there.

well done.

I'd much rather hear Florian commentating.

Better suggestion, how about Mir? He was good as a commentator in the WEC.

Seems like 75% of the people don't know the roles of sports broadcasters. Bas, Chael, Florian, Milietech, etc.. are color guys. They doesn't do the ads, announce upcoming events, pull out stats, etc. Jesus...

quit trying to look down from your pedestal, you won't find me down there. You have to look up to see me. It was a joke!!!!

"He's taking time off and is not working this weekend," White said. "I don't know when he will be back.

"He's taking time off and is not working this weekend," White said. "I don't know when he will be back.

oh damn.. i didn't click the link because someone mentioned he was sick. That sounds like more of a permanent change or Goldie got into some trouble. I wonder what's going on over there.

They better not screw up Goldie and Rogan. :icon_evil

Don't get the Goldberg hate, the guy has some real zingers.

Not too keen on Anik.

**wonder if he's ill. Goldie's been looking thinner and thinner, kinda sickly too.

I would prefer 2 Mike Goldbergs commentating (impossible I know) then have Jon Anik commentate.

Back