Goldberg out of UFC 155

Not fucking Anik...

And this is a card which I actually want to watch all the fights, hopefully he pulls out also.

So I'm the oddball out for liking Anik's commentary? He's very professional and plays his side well. And I really think it's time to switch out Goldberg and Rogan.

I'd love to see Michael Schiavello and Rogan in the booth.

Anik is good. He and Rogan could be a good team.

Not a fan of Florian in the slightest and could use a break from Goldberg for an event at least. I don't mind the guy but lately he's been wearing on me a tiny bit for whatever reason.

Florian is awful though IMO. Would rather they bring in Mir than Kenny.

oh wow, that's.....NOT TERRIBLE NEWS AT ALL!!!!!
bas wouldve been awesome though, almost anything is better than anik though, anik so dry. except for goldberg ofcourse. god i hate him.

anyone of the former versus guys would be better than anik too, todd harris or craig hummer or the last guy I always forget the name of.

anyway, good news goldie is gone. if only it could last and wasnt just baby jesus christmas present to himself...

Just never the chubby Australian loud mouth good night irene.

As long as Joe is still commentating I'm fine with any other commentating changes

As much as I don't enjoy Anik, I'm relieved that it's not Bas.

Just never the chubby Australian loud mouth good night irene.

Michael Schiavello is better than rogan, Goldberg, Anik, Florian and Mauro combined.

Bas Rutten, Schiavello and Don Frye for greatest commentary team ever. They can pay don in tequila and mustache combs

So it's not just limited to fighters now, goddamn.

in other news:

The guys who actually put the octagon together are sick / injured, ufc 155 cancelled.

Back