Goldberg doesn't bother me as much as others, but I'm loving the Anik commentary.

I've been saying this. Don't get why people don't like Anik.

Anik is doing a terrible job. Goldie gets so much unnecessary hate around here. Anik went an entire fight saying only 3 words while Rogan had to cover all bases. Terrible.

We are having Dede Pederneiras here in Brazil ^^
Sorry for you guys

I don't mind Anik but I'd rather listen to Florian or Couture.

I like Anik I don't know why he gets so much hate.

Anik is not bad nor great. That said i miss the Goldberg cheesiness factor.

Last edited:
It is nice to hear somebody and else but I still think Frank Mir is pretty good as well from his WEC days

Goldy has a classic announcer's voice plus he's what people are used ta

Anik over Goldie all day everyday. Goldie is a glorified Ron Burgandy.

He sounds like a lounge singer to me. Or rather the old Saturday Night Live skit about lounge singers. I am not liking him so far. Plus, he doesn't have much of substance to say or add to the commentary. Very generic sort of statements.

Welcome to the evolution of UFC sports commentary. Professionalism over cornball. Preparation over adlib. Appropriately timed commentary over constant blather.

I nominate Larry Merchant to be Rogan's sidekick for the next UFC.

Anik has barely spoken all night, but ok..

I'd rather hear Mir, Stephen Quadros or Bas over this guy. It could of been horrendous the UFC could of thrown Pat Miletich or even worse those retards that used to commentate for Bodog Fights Paul Lazenby and "The Colonel", haha that was some laughable WWE garbage.

Anik has contributed nothing useful in the conversation, he's a robot.

Surely there is someone better than Anik and Mike

I like Anik and think he's doing a good job. I liked him a lot when he used to do the ESPN MMA show. He was great with fans, always responded to tweets and email, etc. I don't get to see him a lot now since Fuel isn't in HD on my cable service and I'm an HD snob.

I think he's professonal...a distinct difference from Goldie. Not better, just different. It would have been crazy for him to come out and try to out Goldie, Goldie.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back