Gokor in Black Belt Mag. wearing XFGear

CPB

GrapplingChallenge.com
Reaction score
In the new Blackbelt Magazine (Jan 2006) issue Gokor shows several Armlock Techniques. He is wearing his custom XFGear rashguards that we have been making for him for the past year. He is also wearing his XFGear brand new custom fight shorts that we are now making for him. This is a good example of the custom work that we can do. Also this shows our quality. He has been using our products for a year now and he loves them . If anyone has had the oppotunity to train with him and his guys in LA then you know how hard they train. If our stuff can take that beating than you know its quality.

www.xfgear.com

Jeremiah, we will let you know as soon as they are ready. They will look awsome.

I'm looking forward to it, i've heard nothing but good stuff about you guys! I'll be sure to do a review and post pics so people can see the quality of your work.

I'm going to have to go pick up this issue now. Hey JeremiahBailey are you getting any custom work done?

Adino said:
I'm going to have to go pick up this issue now. Hey JeremiahBailey are you getting any custom work done?

Yeah, I ordered a custom size and graphic. I'll post photos.

JeremiahBailey said:
Yeah, I ordered a custom size and graphic. I'll post photos.

Cool, hey add the pics to my review of the Shorts, that way all the pics will be in one place :wink:

Has anyone else seen the artical yet. By the way , Gokors partner in the artical is his son Arthur. He is a jr national Judo Champion.

I just read the article and saw the rashguard. Very nice! But no one wants to see me in a rashgaurd! :D

We are the maker of Gokors Rashguards and shorts and now he has given us exclusive rights to sell his merchandise that we make for him on our website. His shorts and rashies will be availible on our site soon. So all Gokor fans start saving now.

Back