Going to Vegas in March!!!

Golden nugget has a water slide that goes through a shark tank !

Hijacking thread - what to do with a two year old? Going next month

Been to Vegas 3 times now

1st time: UFC Silva vs Sonnen II, stayed at the Aria, buffet at Treasure Island

2nd: UFC Cormier vs Stipe I, stayed at the Stratosphere, got really really sick the night I flew in and it was shockingly humid. I did go see the Grand Canyon

3rd: UFC Jones vs Santos, stayed at the New York, won a bunch of money betting of fights, strip club, dispensary, buffet at Caesar's

Silva vs Sonnen II atmosphere at the MGM was just unreal. So many Brazilians were there I thought it was a soccer match. Aria is hands down one the nicest hotels ever. Smells good in there, too. I probably had the most fun last year at the Jones fight though. We were high off our ass, some douche got hemmed up by security, I met several UFC fighters, and got to witness the most insane fastest knockouts in MMA history. I have never seen an arena that loud and quiet at the same time. Oh and that pizza place in the New York hotel was the shit.

On my last trip to Vegas, I recently discovered the MGM has a badass arcade/bar on the first floor.
It kind of reminded me of ESPN Zone.
Too bad not many people know about it.
I was expecting a lot more people to be there.

I bet no one knows about the underground tunnels to XXX parlors or pleasure.
you have to know someone to find out where they are.
sorry, I don't know you.

Been to Vegas 3 times now

1st time: UFC Silva vs Sonnen II, stayed at the Aria, buffet at Treasure Island

2nd: UFC Cormier vs Stipe I, stayed at the Stratosphere, got really really sick the night I flew in and it was shockingly humid. I did go see the Grand Canyon

3rd: UFC Jones vs Santos, stayed at the New York, won a bunch of money betting of fights, strip club, dispensary, buffet at Caesar's

Silva vs Sonnen II atmosphere at the MGM was just unreal. So many Brazilians were there I thought it was a soccer match. Aria is hands down one the nicest hotels ever. Smells good in there, too. I probably had the most fun last year at the Jones fight though. We were high off our ass, some douche got hemmed up by security, I met several UFC fighters, and got to witness the most insane fastest knockouts in MMA history. I have never seen an arena that loud and quiet at the same time. Oh and that pizza place in the New York hotel was the shit.
Silva/Sonnen II had to be unreal! I was there for McGregor/Aldo and it was insanity

Caesars is a good time...i stayed at trump in april but spent alot of time at Caesars. I don't really have any advice except bring a shit load of money. Everything is so damn expensive. Actually go to the buffet at the wynn...that's my advice
That buffet is amazing

Kind of a boring place for a grown adult once you are past your partying days. Unless you love gambling.

Daily concerts, numerous stage shows, exotic gun ranges, race tracks where you can drive cars like Ferraris, Lambos, etc., lots of MMA fights, lots of boxing fights, there's like 15 comedy clubs.

If you can't find things to do in Vegas besides gambling and partying, you ain't looking very hard.

Daily concerts, numerous stage shows, exotic gun ranges, race tracks where you can drive cars like Ferraris, Lambos, etc., lots of MMA fights, lots of boxing fights, there's like 15 comedy clubs.

If you can't find things to do in Vegas besides gambling and partying, you ain't looking very hard.

Shitty concerts and shitty shows. Lol if you're going there for race tracks or shooting ranges. Fuck outta here, there's 100s more stuff to do right where I live or almost any other big city in the country.

Going there for a big fight would be fun. Going there just to go there is a waste of time. Go to some other major city and do something fun and new.

Shitty concerts and shitty shows.

as opposed to?

Lol if you're going there for race tracks or shooting ranges. Fuck outta here

There's 30 million people within a 6 hour drive of Vegas, the rest of the country has cheap airfare to Vegas, you can fly there for $200 round trip from most of the country. If you enjoy driving Ferraris on a race track or shooting machine guns you can't shoot in most of the country, why wouldn't you go there? You can do what you enjoy, plus numerous other additional things

there's 100s more stuff to do right where I live or almost any other big city in the country.

Like what? Would love to hear about the -hundreds- of things Vegas doesn't have that every other big city has.

Go to some other major city and do something fun and new.

Like what? You're assuming people going to Vegas aren't already from or live close to major metros. Vegas is something new for most people.

Shitty concerts and shitty shows. Lol if you're going there for race tracks or shooting ranges. Fuck outta here, there's 100s more stuff to do right where I live or almost any other big city in the country.

Going there for a big fight would be fun. Going there just to go there is a waste of time. Go to some other major city and do something fun and new.
that's bs you can't shoot full auto,a mini gun or a barrett .50 cal in 90 percent of the u.s. even AZ gun ranges will kick you out for rapid fire on semi auto on most rifles or guns. in las vegas you can basically walk in and chose any gun and shoot it full auto with barely any rules I dont even think I had to show ID or make a reservation I just showed up like I want to shoot these 8 guns full auto and I did like 10 mins later.

Last time I was there was 15 years ago as a young 20 something.

Staying on the strip, at Caesars!

Any tips? Any can't miss things to do?

Best dispensary for legal recreational ganja and concentrates?

I'm getting excited!!{<Mcgoat}<28><datassdom>{<buffer}<DCWhoa>
used to go 3 times a year for work. the money slots are the Wheel of Fortune games. dont care about actually getting 3 matches only care a bout spinning the wheel. They say it is all luck but i profited about $300 average a trip on them.

Also, dont underestimate penny machines. Nobody plays them so they are always ready to pay out. Jump machines after every big win and for gods sake dont bet 1 penny per spin.....

Blue Man Group...100% worth it and easily the best show on the strip.

Back