Going to the Philippines to get a girl

Would you like being compared to indian or mexican if you are different origin ? Its totally different culture and people and what i disagreed with is how you commented like they were the same thing . They dont even look remotely similar eat similar foods or have similar culture the only thing they share is the continent .
What do you have against mexicans? I am half mexican :mad:

I could never date a girl from the Philippines, now matter how hot she was. The accent is just too grating and obnoxious.

You do realize that while white people catch all kinds of hell for being even moderately racially motivated, non-white people around the world are often racist as all hell? "Korean white supremacist" - there is no need for comparisons between their brands of racism and what we have here. They have their own racist movements and attitudes totally independent of our own.
It was a joke. Don't be so emotional bro :rolleyes:

Banchan is a dude.

85915-wendell-pierce-gif-lwn2.gif

Hey did you served in the US Airforce have been stationed in Clark? What do you mean the Jollibees are you referring to the actual fast food chain or is that some thing else did you had some bad experience with "Jolibees"?
No I'm not in the military. I first went to the phillipines as a college student a few years ago and then went back many summers when I had the money. The phillipines is a good place to get sexual experience under your belt if your struggling at home. I was very shy and Inexperienced with women before I went there but During my first visit there I had sex with about 15 women who I thought were really good looking and out of my league (some I paid for some I didn't). It helped me a lot with my confidence when I came back home. But I'll say I never had the thought of marrying a woman from there, I just don't think it would work. Just go there and fuck a bunch so you can stop being awkward and shy and then use that confidence to get a woman from home.

Jolibees are chubby fillipinas. Because they are chubby they work really hard to gain a man's affection by being incredibly sweet and caring. They are very good and manipulative and could easily make a foreigner who doesn't know better fall in love. Avoid them at all cost. Even when they cry real tears when you tell them your leaving for home, even when they tell you they love you and want to have your kids. Just know that they are playing a game.

my uncle did this; he was 55 at the time and married a 26 y/o. granted, he was a playboy most of his adult life and never settled down until his work landed him in the philippines. everything was fine up until recently when his company got bought out and they laid off everyone. so he went back to the US and his wife and kids are in the PI. she has no intention of coming to america because she doesnt want to give up the good life (really great house with servants/maid). she was spoiled from the very beginning, has no skills, cant even cook. she's threatening to leave him and take the kids if he cant get a job.... typical money hungry sloot. i knew it from the get go that she was after a white guy to take care of her; all of her friends did the same thing and married an older american.

most guys that go to south east asia to find wives imo are awkward and defects. it's like they failed so bad here that they have to go to a 3rd world/developing country to find a woman. people think that women there still have traditional values but that's far and few. many women there still cant cook and clean, arent submissive, and just filipino versions of what we have here in the west. its sad that the philippines is so in love with everything american that these young chicks are willing to marry old guys to chase the american dream. i dont know how they can whore themselves out like that; the guy can be fat, bald and ugly but he's white, has money and american, so they can see past all of that

I just assume everybody is who they say they are. I have a very trusting nature ):

A relative of mine is going to the Philippines to marry a girl that he met while there on vacation. What is the deal with guys from America doing this?

Something about path of least resistance or something.

Think about it. Who in their right mind would travel half the world over a chick they haven't met or met once, when there are millions of girls EVERYWHERE? That's right, someone who can't get a girl back home. What's funny is, they think that those same things that turn off local girls don't turn off foreign girls. Then they wonder why the girls divorce them as soon as they get their Green Cards.

Back