Going to my first UFC event.

Use the restroom and empty yourself as much as possible before the fights. Between fights the lines are a btch.
Watch out for transgenders. Especially after drinking. Some of them actually look more feminine than homo sapiens born with vaginas.

I'm actually very interested in going to one someday, but it'll have to wait till they return to New York again.

Madison Square Garden apparently. I'll have to wait and see if it's worth the price of admission.

They have about 3-4 shows in NY state every year.

Other than NYC......Buffalo, Brooklyn, Long Island, Albany, Utica, Rochester so far.

I'm assuming Syracuse should be next for a ESPN + card.

My advice to most people who go usually applies to before getting their tickets..

sit high up

like in the upper deck

if you get your tickets early, you can sit first row upper deck

You can see much, much better.

Drink lots before you go and don’t bother wearing any pants,fly lose bro..., they are overrated.
It’s the Sherdog code

From that, what do you think would be best price wise?

well price is subjective, so i dont have an opinion on that.

i was hoping to see the venue layout for a ufc event, and then recommend a seat close to either where the fighters enter the arena (walkout), or else the spot where they prep before entering the cage. usually with a venue that's already held a ufc event, you can clearly see where those locations are. since this is the first ufc event in that arena, it's not clear from the seating chart where those places are.

Haha thanks brother.

Best advice I'd give is the best seats in the house are 2nd level 1st row. Gives you a great view on everything.

If you're gonna sit on the floor make sure you're either really tall or in the first 5/6 rows.

Anything happens, people will stand up and block your view.
I just saw you ve been into so much event,Thats awesome man

Took the cheaper ones in the back on level 2... dont hope it will be too terrible, else we will sneak down to the floor seats, yearh booooy

Back