Going to MVP vs Daley...

wasn't he on Sons of anarchy? Pretty sure that's the same dude...he played the transsexual guy...he was actually very very good in that role...it was weird how the entire MC respected him/her...
Walton Goggins is an amazing actor.

121009SOA1.jpg

Because it's second tier MMA and not boxing.
If they were boxers there's no way it would be anywhere other than London or Manchester but it's Bellator so it's not a big deal.
Or maybe DAZN wanted the fight in the states because their deal with Bellator is more valuable in the states? You’re out of your mind if this fight doesn’t sell well in London or Manchester. Stop being a hater.

You get to see minakov and cro cop too

translation:

I took this woman I asked out on a date to some cheesy regional MMA show. She got drunk to enjoy herself, since she has zero interest in MMA. So now, I asked this same woman to go out with me to another event for a sport she doesn't care for. BUT GET THIS SHERBROS - I told her this was a UFC event, the Big Leagues! That is why I am posting this in the UFC forum! She will be required to have sexual intercourse with me now!

haha like id spend over 700 for tickets for just some date...haha not to mention the over 400 to stay at mohegan sun...

I have a feeling MVP is gonna snipe Daley out. Ive been a long follower of Paul and like him as a fighter but although Page is “untested” (he’s been semi-tested), MVP doesnt get hit clean and lands from afar.....

if Daley catches him clean who knows what will happen but Daley isnt in his prime and MVP is fast, hits hard and I think he will run over him in a round.

God... it would be so sweet if Daley turned his lights out

Good for you man! Whenever a camera or microphone gets close, just scream out "SHEEERRRRRRRRDOOOOOOGGGGG!"

:)

Back