Going to MVP vs Daley...

Nice.. Might look into getting tickets myself. Surprised it's at Mohegan sun.

121009SOA1.jpg

tumblr_pgbsk0KvsB1xet84vo1_400.gif

I'm not usually much of a Bellator fan but that fight is one of the best headliners they've ever had. Definitely a good decision to get tickets to that.

it's a double header...both friday and saturday nights..friday night they have mitrione vs kharatonov...I preferred the mvp/daley fight...

wasn't he on Sons of anarchy? Pretty sure that's the same dude...he played the transsexual guy...he was actually very very good in that role...it was weird how the entire MC respected him/her...

I’m gonna go too. But I’m waiting until week before to buy tickets. MVP is bound to pull out. If he doesn’t, I’m in.

Mail order from the Philippines is a better bet, where "women still know how to treat and respect a man."

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

luckily, not all american women are like that...just most...

Thanks for sharing and I'll be watching it on TV but last I checked that's in Bellator, not UFC?

Lol. I didn't like that show much, but it had its moments.

loved that show...one of my favorites...the scene with the guy that dressed up as a chick...wel
Nice.. Might look into getting tickets myself. Surprised it's at Mohegan sun.

That place is enormous...definitely get a hotel room there for the night...worth it...restuarants, gambling, everything....

That’s an awesome fight.

Wish bellator would come to Canada.

Enjoy bud.

Took my girlfriend over the weekend and saw Reality fighting at the Mohegan Sun in CT....she actually liked it...normally she never watches it on tv....so now, we're going to the mvp/daley fight on Feb 16...front row floor seats...can't wait....I know nobody cares...just thought I'd share it...
translation:

I took this woman I asked out on a date to some cheesy regional MMA show. She got drunk to enjoy herself, since she has zero interest in MMA. So now, I asked this same woman to go out with me to another event for a sport she doesn't care for. BUT GET THIS SHERBROS - I told her this was a UFC event, the Big Leagues! That is why I am posting this in the UFC forum! She will be required to have sexual intercourse with me now!

Question....

WHY THIS FIGHT ISN'T IN THE FCKNG U.K ???

(not that I really care, but still)

Because it's second tier MMA and not boxing.
If they were boxers there's no way it would be anywhere other than London or Manchester but it's Bellator so it's not a big deal.

Took my girlfriend over the weekend and saw Reality fighting at the Mohegan Sun in CT....she actually liked it...normally she never watches it on tv....so now, we're going to the mvp/daley fight on Feb 16...front row floor seats...can't wait....I know nobody cares...just thought I'd share it...
Pics of gf and we might start caring.

I have a feeling MVP is gonna snipe Daley out. Ive been a long follower of Paul and like him as a fighter but although Page is “untested” (he’s been semi-tested), MVP doesnt get hit clean and lands from afar.....

Back