Going To Look for Gold Later

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I bought me a metal detector and the Rio Grande is bone dry right now. I hope to find me a Go Pro cause I see people always kayak around there. We yesterday for a while and only found Beer cans but I know today will be different. I got me a shovel today. Wish me luck.

I bought me a metal detector and the Rio Grande is bone dry right now. I hope to find me a Go Pro cause I see people always kayak around there. We yesterday for a while and only found Beer cans but I know today will be different. I got me a shovel today. Wish me luck.
Good luck! And make sure you share the Go Pro footage.

I hope you use all the gold you find to make gold food.

1505094262168.jpeg

Weren't 6 figures doing manual labour a shit situation to you moments ago..

And here you are with a shovel and a metal detector..

Just kidding.. sounds like fun and good luck..

You're going to get glory hole fever like Jack Hoffman and possibly end up in a truck stop bathroom.

Reactions: Zer
You're going to get glory hole fever like Jack Hoffman and possibly end up in a truck stop bathroom.

Dear lord...
I remember that shitty TV show.
Wasnt this guy actually a slum lord or something?
Remember reading about the family online and it was not pretty.

If you find gold i call dibs.

Find any gold or did the pirate's curse get you?

Good luck. My former boss did alot of metal detecting, he'd make it a habit to hit the beaches and hangout spots. If you get good at it, advertise for retrieval... people lose stuff and want it back and are sometimes willing to pay more than what it's worth.
Research your area and try the areas that other detectors haven't searched over repeatedly, I mean you'll be wasting alot of time looking in those spots.

I just watched The Ballad of Buster Scruggs recently.

If you have the same heart and determination as that old man you got this fam.

Find any gold or did the pirate's curse get you?

Nothing but more beer cans. Some looked pretty old though. Coors Extra Gold was the only Gold I found. I might try the playground by my house later and see if I can find some kids loose change

Back