Going to LA this week

What are some of the must-do's and must-see's?

1. Get a map of where the stars live
2. Find Bieber's house
3. Knock on his neighbor's doors until you find a smurf with a very large Samoan wife
4. Punch Matt in the face

There are tons of music venues. My faves are the troubadour and the wiltern. On sunset alone theres always a bunch of concerts every nightm
Personally I love sunset and vine. I can spend hours at amoeba and watch movies at arclight. Hollywood blvd has plenty of little gems/stores
Santa monica third street and the pier.
Yelp restaurants to ur tastes, LA has tons of great food
The Grove is a nice outdoor shopping place.
Universal studios

How long u here for and what r ur interests

this will keep you busy for days. good post.

Friday night John O'Callaghan and Giuseppe Ottaviani are playing at Exchange LA from 10pm-3am if you like trance

What are some of the must-do's and must-see's?
It honestly depends on what you're into.

If you like art at all, it is imperative that you check out the Getty Museum. Don't argue, just go check it out. You can spend a whole day there.

Also, if you plan on checking out the Hollywood sign and you're interested in astronomy and science, take a trip up to the Griffith Observatory. It has some of the best views of the Hollywood sign and the entire city. While there, go see a show at the planetarium. It's amazing.

Last edited:
Friday night John O'Callaghan and Giuseppe Ottaviani are playing at Exchange LA from 10pm-3am if you like trance

I don't like trance but I like the girls that like trance, so I might be down for that :icon_twis

It honestly depends on what you're into.

If you like art at all, it is imperative that you check out the Getty Museum. Don't argue, just go check it out. You can spend a whole day there.

Also, if you plan on checking out the Hollywood sign and you're interested in astronomy and science, take a trip up to the Griffith Observatory. It has some of the best views of the Hollywood sign and the entire city. While there, go see a show at the planetarium. It's amazing.

Hmmm...those seem to be some common suggestions. Guess I'll have to check it out. I'll be there from Tuesday until sunday.

Also, if you want to continue on the Hollywood sightseeing tradition, you've got to check out the TCL Chinese Theater area--just to see all of the goofy people in costume, the Hollywood forecourt, and the Walk of Fame

South central and Crenshaw have some awesome craps games

Back