Going to college in your 30

I once heard this girl say, “Dave Grohl is the best drummer ever.” Sorry. Not even fucking close. I can play everything he has every played on the drums, and I don’t even play drums. I play guitar. But I used to dick around with my drummer’s kit when he wasn’t at the studio. That is the extent of the training required to lay a Dave Grohl drum piece.

Everyone knows the best drummer is Animal, he beat Buddy Rich in an epic drum battle.

I went back to school at 24 and finished at 29. I went to a commuter school so I don't think it was a big deal. Sure the people were a bit younger but not living on a campus and living that traditional college experience made it easy knowing I was reaching 30 and I didn't have to have an active social life with people at school.

The first two years I did go to a community college to get my gens eds knocked out and I will say there had never been a better time in my life to fuck my way through the female population of a school from the ages of 24-26. That by far was the best part of that experience. I was kind of like the person that would say "if I knew then what I know now" that actually got to be in that situation and capitalize.

I went back to get my gen ed. Although I probably wouldnt comment to school full time because that will be difficult for your family life.

Last edited:
My Father's friend went to college when he turned 55. They'll waive the tuition and textbooks are discounted 50%.

Lol that's embarrassing. Why would you lie about your age. Eventually it will be known.

Also, collegue in your 30s? You should go straight to a university program or do any type of specialized course on a certain trade.

Collegue is mostly for people who finish highschool and basically don't know what to do with their lives.

Will you stop spelling "college" like that?

Get ready for your marriage to be tested because you'll have prime college girls ready to blow you in the stairwell after class.

I actually went to city college for a few weeks to learn how to repair/maintain alternative fuel vehicles when I was 24 saw a lot of people in my general ed classes that were in their 30's and 40's some guys older than that.

College is great. You'll have your annoyances here, and there but be patient with them they're learning. Plus, a lot of young people in college aren't nearly as jaded as many other people in society. They are more receptive I think. It is an institution of learning. I've enjoyed it.

I went back when I first turned 31. Had sex with the first girl I sat next to in the very first class. She was 17 when the class started, but turned 18 right before we started having sex.

My friend was 31 and married to a 26 year old doctor who convinced him to go to university to get on a real career path.

He stopped wearing his ring, told the girls he was 23 and just started banging everything that moves. He was on a course to become an aged 5-11 teacher so it was 90% girls on the course.

He's now divorced and aged himself up each year so he's 35 and telling the girls he's 26.

College or University? Those are different things in Canada. Either way you'll be fine, there are people of every age studying, don't worry about it.

Me and my wife are planning to move to Canada, and i need to go in college there. Isn't it awkward to go into class with kids in their 18-20? I have no idea what young people are into today. I watched Community show and can relate to Pierce a lot. Does anyone have a similar experience? What should i expect?
Please don't move to Canada.

If there are projects that involve having a partner, try to find somebody closer to your age and not some 18 year old who will completely fuck off.

This. I recently just finished my masters in business (I'm 37) and quite a few in the course were straight out of undergrad, a lot of them were useless fucks that's for sure. Find someone who's a good partner for group assignments and stick to them like glue, they used to encourage us to mix up the groups but fuck that, too many dumb cunts.

Me and my wife are planning to move to Canada, and i need to go in college there. Isn't it awkward to go into class with kids in their 18-20? I have no idea what young people are into today. I watched Community show and can relate to Pierce a lot. Does anyone have a similar experience? What should i expect?

I'm 30 and I go to community college

There is a 15-year-old kid in my intro sociology class. Its kind of weird at first but its not really a big deal and nobody is going to make fun of you for being 30 years old.

Projects might involve having a partner but trust me you can get out of that easily. I've been ducking partners for 3 semesters now

Back