Going through a breakup. Break up brahs GTFO

no fat chicks

Worlds greatest poster
@Silver
Reaction score
Gf of 5 years doing the millennial thing and not feeling it. Who else here is about to be single?

Women change their minds so often it really doesn't matter how good a relationship is going. On to the next man.

Gf of 5 years doing the millennial thing and not feeling it. Who else here is about to be single?

Burst out laughing.

About to go through pretty much the same thing. Fuck em'. Do you bro.

Last edited:
Been with my woman over eight years and she's pregger now. Feels good man.

I went through it in my early 20s. Wasn’t fun but I got over it when I realized life goes on and there is plenty of fish in the sea.

Post break-up, bang as many of her friends as you can as quickly as possible.

Then forget that any of them ever existed and live happily ever after.

Last edited:
Women change their minds so often it really doesn't matter how good a relationship is going. On to the next man.
what sort of Women are these?

I must be a lucky SOB, ye ol faithful has been by my side for the best part of 20 years. Had a few issues in younger years but shes a good'n

The medicine for all break ups

giphy.webp

Hope she wasn't a fat chick.

Sorry man, much harder to get out of a relationship than it is to get into one. Hang in there!

I'm not really feeling it with my current interest and we have only been dating a few months. Wish she would get the drift and back off. She is sensing that I'm loosing interest but she is trying to make it work. I'm not good at communicating my feelings so I'm trying to be distant. Typical guy!

Break ups are seriously the worst. Keep your chin up buddy, it gets better.

I may end up having to leave my current gf of almost 2 years, even though I don't want to and we both love each other very much.

what sort of Women are these?

I must be a lucky SOB, ye ol faithful has been by my side for the best part of 20 years. Had a few issues in younger years but shes a good'n

I know couples who've been together 20+ years and divorced lol.

Break ups are seriously the worst. Keep your chin up buddy, it gets better.

I may end up having to leave my current gf of almost 2 years, even though I don't want to and we both love each other very much.
Yeah mine doesn't really want to be where we are but I have a really good job so it's a bit of a catch 22

"Nothing gets you over the last one like the next one."

You'll be ok. Did she buy you an iPad perhaps?

Consider a fatty next time.

How this a bad thing? It not meant to be. You dodge a bullet better now then later. Thank her for honesty

Well this is convenient. I just logged into facebook about a half hour ago to see a picture of my ex-wife and what looks like her new boyfriend. She deactivated FB like 4 years ago but it magically reappeared back in December. That stung.

Bang some fat chicks, spend time with the boiiiiis, hit the gym. Worked for me.

I went through one a year ago.

We started talking again recently. I now have a baby on the way w somebody else. It's all hard. I still love her.

Back