Going shopping

SamSchmidt

I crossed time for you belt
Banned
Reaction score
I'm about to head to WinCo. I always get the same ol shit. Bunch of hot pockets. Vegetables and all that healthy Crap. Chicken nuggets. Good on top ramen. Beef and tortillas for burritos.

I want to spice this trip up a bit. Get some good stuff.

You guys got any ideas? What's your favorite food stuff to buy? I just can't ever decide on what to get. I get ADHD every time I step in the store and just get random shit. This time I'm making a list!

*I'm not poor so don't hold back

Stick to your list.

But, add black licorice. That stuff gets way too much hate.

why is there no hard liquor on that list homeslice

giphy.gif

Buy chicken thighs

Set oven to 450 with a baking sheet in the lower middle.

Season thighs with salt and pepper and spray with coconut or olive oil.

Take sheet out, it will be hot as fuck and put thighs skin side down. Cook for like 20 minutes, this will smoke your house out but it’s not burning.

Take them out and flip them over while you set your oven to broil. Broil them until crispy or they register 165 on a thermometer.

These will be the crispiest chicken without needing batter or deep frying, plus it’s only salt and pepper so you can make tacos with it or whatever else you want to do.

Again this will produce a ton of smoke but it’s worth it.

I'm about to head to WinCo. I always get the same ol shit. Bunch of hot pockets. Vegetables and all that healthy Crap. Chicken nuggets. Good on top ramen. Beef and tortillas for burritos.

I want to spice this trip up a bit. Get some good stuff.

You guys got any ideas? What's your favorite food stuff to buy? I just can't ever decide on what to get. I get ADHD every time I step in the store and just get random shit. This time I'm making a list!

*I'm not poor so don't hold back

Steak, butter, salt, and fermented vegetables. Nothing else.

This is probably blasphemy to British or Indian people who know good authentic curry, but I am a fan of those jars of curry sauces (Tikka, Rogan Josh, Vindalloo, etc.) that you just cut up some chicken and toss in to simmer. Throw it on some rice and you're all set for dinner and the next day's lunch.

Chicken nuggets, ramen and hot pockets... Damn bro, them sodium levels.

Go to the gun store and get a new gun...unless you’re a commie. Steak and guns

Chicken nuggets, ramen and hot pockets... Damn bro, them sodium levels.
I was thinking about that too. Lots of sodium. But I cant live without top ramen : (

I'm already back but I got all the shiznit for chicken fettuchini alfredo from scratch

I cannot and refuse to respect any man who goes shopping and doesn’t buy steaks.

please keep all thread discussion limited to the topic of this guy going shopping

I hope he shops for get well soon cards

for you

after the multiple truck incident happens

I hope he shops for get well soon cards

for you

after the multiple truck incident happens
please keep all thread discussion limited to the philosophical ideology of shopping

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back