Going out with an eye surgeon

Should i post her pic?

Anyway, I decided to keep this going. She's religious, but she so far hasn't tried to force it on me

Gigolo that dawg!

Also...

She's not bad looking at all, but sex is out of the question until we've been together for "awhile." She won't answer exactly how long "awhile" is.

So you've literally had this conversation:

Richmma80: When can we have sex?

Opthalmologist: Not 'til we've been dating for a while.

Richmma80: So how long is that?

Opthalmologist: I can't tell you

<36>

She could do way better. She's wasting her time on you..

A while sounds like a deterrent to guys that just want a hook up. I'm thinking once she trusts you and knows you're open to a long term relationship, then she'll be down to get physical.

A catholic that doesn't drink?
<DontBelieve1>

You're dating a doctor??

<DontBelieve1>

Man ophthalmologists make bank too, all those lasik procedures lol

Don’t screw this up ts

I'd do it.... but only because I don't drink and I could use a free Lasik procedure.

If you like her, then wait it out. Keep your eye on the ball.

Should i post her pic?
Why haven't you already?

She is probably evaluating you as much as you're evaluating her, and I think you are failing.
When she implies sex can happen after you "been together for awhile", that doesn't mean "go on 5 dates and I promise" or "after 3 weeks we will".

What she really is saying to you is: she want sex, but it's not going down because so far, you failed to make her want it. You wanting some fixed date for sex to happen as an insurance is probably a big turn off for her, and makes you look desperate and needy.

I think the hard truth is you don't turn her on that much. If you want this girl you probably gonna have to step it up.

If you don't want her continue like this. Or give her a call and say you rather be friends.
Some hard truths in this post.

You aren't doing it for her. Women have an arbitrary amount of time they want to wait before sex but they will drop it instantly for a guy that makes them wet. I've had a hardcore Christian go from wanting to wait until marriage to practically throwing it at me. And I've dated a chick who said she waited two dates before sex on her dating profile but I hung around a month and she never gave it up. I wasn't doing it for her. My advice is to drop it and move on. She's only with you until she finds someone better.
Some hard truths in this post, but too harsh. Too much speculation.

A while sounds like a deterrent to guys that just want a hook up. I'm thinking once she trusts you and knows you're open to a long term relationship, then she'll be down to get physical.
This is the most truthful post ITT. Listen to it.

I'd do it.... but only because I don't drink and I could use a free Lasik procedure.
Yeah, on second thought, forget the sex. Next time things are getting physical i would whisper, "i think i'm ready for Lasik."

I get it. I'm just curious why you would immediately discount a woman who didn't drink. What if she was cool going to bars and clubs and hanging out and didn't care how much you drank? You'd have a built in driver that way too ;)

I'm not making a big deal, I've just heard a lot of people on these forums and in general in life say this about a non drinker. I'm curious what the reasoning is.
It's because drinkers and non drinkers are usually different personality types.

Also as far as the nice girl thing goes, when guys say they want a nice girl, they mean a girl that doesn't fuck the whole neighborhood or try to give their buddy a bj while they're in the shower. Not a girl that's going to drag them to church, hold out on sex, not be very good in bed, and generally be a prude.

Also as far as the nice girl thing goes, when guys say they want a nice girl, they mean a girl that doesn't fuck the whole neighborhood or try to give their buddy a bj while they're in the shower. Not a girl that's going to drag them to church, hold out on sex, not be very good in bed, and generally be a prude.
Exactly.

But did you tell her you gettin cornea and cornea tho?

Your complaint is that she doesn't fuck guys right after meeting them and isn't a barfly?

<JagsKiddingMe>

Back