Going by FightMatrix, Fedor and Cro Cop are both top 20 heavyweights

Can you read? I am at work and cannot view that link. If you want to show me what's in the link you have to copy and paste the info.

I meant post proof that the majority of media scores were for Nemkov. As for that link I posted, there are only two media scores. One for Nemkov 29-28 and the other for Davis 29-28. IMO Davis won too and I'd like to hear why you think Nemkov won.

I meant post proof that the majority of media scores were for Nemkov. As for that link I posted, there are only two media scores. One for Nemkov 29-28 and the other for Davis 29-28. IMO Davis won too and I'd like to hear why you think Nemkov won.

I thought Nemkov won because he hit Davis more than he got hit, he took Davis down and they both did similar damage to each other which was only a little bloody nose/mouth, and most of the damage Davis did happened in round 3 after he lost the first 2 rounds.

Davis had the best round of the fight but you cannot win a 3 round fight when you lose the first 2 rounds unless you finish.

I thought Nemkov won because he hit Davis more than he got hit, he took Davis down and they both did similar damage to each other which was only a little bloody nose/mouth.

Davis landed harder and they seemed to land about the same to me. Davis also controlled the grappling to a large extent, especially in the third round.

Davis landed harder and they seemed to land about the same to me. Davis also controlled the grappling to a large extent, especially in the third round.

It sounds like you aren't scoring the fight by rounds. Davis landed harder in round 3 which he won 10-9, the first 2 rounds he did not and he got out struck and lost the grappling exchanges in the first 2 rounds as well. Like I said he had the best round of the fight but it still wasn't close to a 10-8 and he got outstruck and outworked the first 2 rounds.

Sadly, Struve would KO Fedor, Kharitonov, and Mirko. Tbyura also beats them all. The actual NFL has wins over Fedor and Mirko with guys that got kicked out after 1 season.
Do you think Marcin or Struve would KO Mirko or Fedor from 2005?

and who has Mirko or Fedor beaten worth mentioning in the last 5 years?
Gabriel Gonzaga who retired before coming back for a payday against the other Emelianenko and Frank Mir?
I thought this list was top 20 HWs of all time. Obviously if consider the last X years, newer fighters have achieved more.

There are plenty of guys in Fighter Matrix 15-20 in divisions that aren't and will never be A level fighters. Sam Alvey and OSP are in at 205. Uriah Hall, David Branch, Bruno Silva at 185, Alex Olievera at 170, list goes on.

and who has Mirko or Fedor beaten worth mentioning in the last 5 years?
Gabriel Gonzaga who retired before coming back for a payday against the other Emelianenko and Frank Mir?

Mirko- Ishii, King Mo, Giant Sumo who beat Aerts/TK, Aliakbari (9-1, beaten legit prospects and Geromino)

Fedor- Mir, Sonnen

It sounds like you aren't scoring the fight by rounds. Davis landed harder in round 3 which he won 10-9, the first 2 rounds he did not and he got out struck and lost the grappling exchanges in the first 2 rounds as well. Like I said he had the best round of the fight but it still wasn't close to a 10-8 and he got outstruck and outworked the first 2 rounds.

I think Davis won the first round based off the huge overhand he landed on Nemkov in the first minute. The rest of the round was basically the two of them circling and not doing any damage to each other but Davis definitely landed the hardest shot in that round. Also there was barely any grappling in the first round, hardly enough to say that Davis was outgrappled there.

What website scored it for Davis? I might be able to view their play-by-play, I just can't view MMAdecisions.com at work.

I think Davis won the first round based off the huge overhand he landed on Nemkov in the first minute. The rest of the round was basically the two of them circling and not doing any damage to each other but Davis definitely landed the hardest shot in that round. Also there was barely any grappling in the first round, hardly enough to say that Davis was outgrappled there.

That's Nemkov's strongest round. Davis was getting lit up with low kicks and the striking differential was the most in favor of Nemkov of all three rounds.

What website scored it for Davis? I might be able to view their play-by-play, I just can't view MMAdecisions.com at work.

There is no play-by-play, just a twitter anouncement that the media analyst from BJPenn.com scored it 29-28 for Davis.

CroCop. lol.

That dude is always “injured,” juicing, or running off to Japan to juice so he can get back in the win column.

That's Nemkov's strongest round. Davis was getting lit up with low kicks.

Low kicks that had no effect on Davis in any round. Davis still landed the hardest and most significant shot and landed enough shots of his own in that round that I think he takes it.

There is no play-by-play, just a twitter anouncement that the media analyst from BJPenn.com scored it 29-28 for Davis.

So you posted a media score that had no explaination for their score, the one I posted broke down what happened in the round and gave a score.

Low kicks that had no effect on Davis in any of round. Davis still landed the hardest and most significant shot and landed enough shots of his own in that round that I think he takes it.

They absolutely had an effect on Davis, his output was low for a reason. Besides, why aren't you counting the best strikes of the round? The kicks in round one were by far the most effective strikes in that round.

Davis' overhand right in round one didn't do anything.

So you posted a media score that had no explaination for their score, the one I posted broke down what happened in the round and gave a score.

It's still a score though. What, do all the people who post user scores on that website have to post play-by-plays now?

They absolutely had an effect on Davis, his output was low for a reason. Besides, why aren't you counting the best strikes of the round? The kicks in round one were by far the most effective strikes in that round.

What are you talking about? The leg kicks had absolutely no effect on Davis. The best strike of that round was definitely the overhand Davis landed. Davis wasn't hobbling and he never slowed down noticeably. In what world were those sissy little leg kicks the most effective strikes of the round?

What are you talking about? The leg kicks had absolutely no effect on Davis. The best strike of that round was definitely the overhand Davis landed. Davis wasn't hobbling and he never slowed down noticeably. In what world were those sissy little leg kicks the most effective strikes of the round?

Davis was getting lit up with kicks to the legs and body in round 1. It was Nemkov's strongest round. Get out of here Cecil Peoples, kicks count.

If Davis' overhand did something and he landed it right away then why was he the one backing up and getting hit more and fighting at a slower pace?

Davis was getting lit up with kicks to the legs and body in round 1. It was his strongest round. Get out of here Cecil Peoples, kicks count.

Maybe but Davis still landed enough that I don't think you can justifiably give Nemkov the first round on his leg kicks alone. They both landed about the same in that round IMO but Davis landed the hardest shot in the first minute.

Back