GoGrapple Video - Miyao No Gi Crab Ride Position Study

I'm not a big Miyao fan in general, although I respect them greatly. But I actually enjoyed this video a lot. They work really hard and it's pretty cool that they can pull off these berimbolo attacks without the gi.

Looks like they "borrowed" the format from BJJScout, but hey, it's a good vid. :)

Looks like they "borrowed" the format from BJJScout, but hey, it's a good vid. :)

I really don't think BJJ scout owns a copyright on making videos breaking down BJJ techniques with text explanations of what's happening.

I really don't think BJJ scout owns a copyright on making videos breaking down BJJ techniques with text explanations of what's happening.

well, someone better copyright that shit before Rorion does

:p

I'm in this spot a lot in practice and I have trouble taking the back with the double unders. This was super helpful thanks.

Nah, you're right, and it doesn't really matter. It was just that it's done EXACTLY the same way, and with the same comment in the end:

"Have you seen any other top competitors use the Crab Ride? Let us know in the comments below."

As long as I learn something, I'm happy.

Nah, you're right, and it doesn't really matter. It was just that it's done EXACTLY the same way, and with the same comment in the end:

"Have you seen any other top competitors use the Crab Ride? Let us know in the comments below."

As long as I learn something, I'm happy.

Yeah and the music among other things. Great video, I love the BJJ Scout style of technical breakdown with competition footage.

Plot twist: GoGrapple and BJJScout are the same person

I like the Miyao brothers. Not really good for self defence, but from a competition standpoint, its amazing.

Back