Goes to show Khabib is still the Don

Khabib is a coward who needed 10 people with him to confront a man with a 12 inch reach....
You kidding me? Khabib nullified that reach...
maxresdefault.jpg

there is only one king in the Jungle and its Khabib both Kaderov and Khamzat knows
0d7d3c5e-e1c6-49cf-aed5-c2addbaa8268-jpeg.854662
Khamzat shat his pants when he got hit by the massive Muslim backlash in the comments. I expected better of him. He has always been criticized for being a fake Muslim and now he has shown his true colours.

Khamzat probably noticed his IG followers dropping and/or realized he was in the wrong. Or he may have even been told by the UFC to remove then or threatened by Ali to be dropped as a client.

To try to avoid looking weak he's saying he removed the posts out or respect for his other Dagestani friends, not because of the above reasons.

He's referring to Abubakar when he says we will talk in person but he still doesn't tag him

LOL he recently deleted his Instagram post in the OP too now.

The guy is all over the place and should just put his phone away

Yep.

Only losers talk about retired MMA legends like this.

Khamzat is trying to find motivation in this sport just to compete. He needed to align himself to a dictator and become an internet warrior to do so.

Pretty Colby-esque. He can't do it on his own.

You're acting like he has a choice in the matter.

Context? Or should I even care to get involved with internet drama?

Twitter better be Khabib's place, cuz on the street/in a cage Khamzat would literally kill that manlet.

Chimaev bless

Alhamdulillah
khabib would give Khamzat a real grappling masterclass... theres levels to this shit

Back