Goes a hard battle with Texeira, last 30 seconds with Miocic

The point is, saying rankings don't matter as 100% fact is just as ignorant and retarded as anyone that would claim that they are the only thing that matters in match-making/fighting.

The guys making the fights happen will tell you they don't matter.

How much more do you need?

Stipe hits hard and Maldonado bought into his own hype. He seemed to have less respect for Miocic's power than most of his previous opponents as stupid as that seems. He dropped his typical stance and just walked into that beating thinking he wouldn't go out and maybe Stipe would tire.

Maldonado should be a MW and Stipe is a fairly large HW. I mean shit.

I was hoping for the best with the guy but I'm not surprised one bit. Especially given Miocic's boxing skills.

Rankings don't matter

This fight doesn't prove otherwise

Everyone on this forum knows you think rankings do not matter. But why not save your trademark point for threads about rankings? You failed to address the rather cogent point that he made, which is that skill level often matters as much or more than twenty pounds.

typing in that annoying ass font color and that rainbow shit you pulled should get you banned

but ya Texeira is a bit overrated in my humble opinion

Did Maldonado even get to train properly for this fight?

Everyone on this forum knows you think rankings do not matter. But why not save your trademark point for threads about rankings? You failed to address the rather cogent point that he made, which is that skill level often matters as much or more than twenty pounds.

The post I responded to (for some reason) tried to equate rankings with skill level in this case.

I responded in proper fashion

Golver's strong, but he pretty much marched forwards winging hooks in that fight without much regard for where Maldonado was or where he was going. Stipe picked his shots, and got a great counter against a charging Maldonado followed by an excellent follow up.

The post I responded to (for some reason) tried to equate rankings with skill level.

I responded in proper fashion

And predictably hijacked the entire thread and made it about all about that axe you love to grind.

And predictably hijacked the entire thread and made it about all about that axe you love to grind.

You're right here with me.

It's as if you don't know that not responding is an option for you.

I would say the bigger issue is a non-top 15 LHW vs a top 10 HW.

Pretty huge skill level discrepancy which is only further exasperated by weight difference.

top ten hw do they have that many
seriously they got 11 maybe 12 its not hard to make the top 10 hw in the ufc
now lhw is much deeper so if he was top 15 in lhw that is actually ok

This was best result for Stipe, if he didnt dispatched him so fast, everybody would be on his troat right now, and how HW suck etc :D

This was best result for Stipe, if he didnt dispatched him so fast, everybody would be on his troat right now, and how HW suck etc :D

yup, ir somebody like nikita krylov, or brandon vera loses to LHWs better than them, everybody is like "LOOK AT THAT! HWs DO SUCK!"

as if there is something you can prove off them.

And when LHWs lose to HWs, "Why didn't you put them off faster? you could've finished him! DC! oy! you couldn'f finish TRTless Hendo for 2 rounds and most of the third!" and that's what I exactly heard.

Back