God's motive

He wanted to create a playground for us,

Why did He create us? He needed an object for His affection, someone to love

If there is a god, he doesn't love us. He's like a kid with an ant farm. Plague, pestilence, the senseless and brutal slaughter of millions, the way nature obliterates mankind the world over and you think he loves us? If he exists, he's a sociopath, and I would want nothing to do with him.

I believe in God, but one of the toughest things for me to fathom is how is it possible for God to have always been. Like who created God? Isn't there a beginning and ending to everything, where is God's beginning? and if someone created God then the question continues. Where is the start? How is it possible for something to have always been. ?
And as far as your question i believe God created man/life because he could. He wanted children to watch ,grow and evolve. Very interesting topic imo.

why would god create life(99% that existed died) just to watch it die out? why would god create a universe just to watch it die out? which is happening as we speak since the universe is no longer creating stars and slowly dimming out.

To Understand "Space Time" one has to have a working knowledge of Einstein's theory of special relativistic. I'll try to break it down in layman's terms for you guys. Time, space, gravity, and magnetism are all different elemental forces separate yet dependent upon one another. with out Gravity you cant have, space. without space you cant have time. with out time you cant have the totality if the physical realm and reality we now encompass.

so if none of these four separate energy systems can exist with out the other. who or what laid them down simultaneously?

That is the struggle that physicists and mathematicians have struggled to define through out the years. being scientists they refuse to believe "something" can generate from nothing" that is why there is such push back against acknowledging a "God"

I could get deeper but that would force me to start using terms and lingo far above the average sherdoggers understanding. feel free to PM for more of my thoughts on the matter. but be warned a degree in physics or math from Stanford, MIT, Harvard, Cal Tech, or if you have graduated from Ft.Benning's school of Infantry is required to be able to "talk shop" with me on this subject.

Last edited:
That's a simple release of chemicals in the brain that makes us enjoy it. It would be insane to think that God would operate on the same biological system.

Lol you're really reaching here bro, and i KNOW you get the point I was making about why we grow flowers. Of course God wouldn't operate on the same biological system we do, but does that mean he cannot experience JOY in something? Come off it bro

God's motive for creation is to watch us JUST BLEEEEEEEEEEDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8rWSPVW.gif

If there is a god, he doesn't love us. He's like a kid with an ant farm. Plague, pestilence, the senseless and brutal slaughter of millions, the way nature obliterates mankind the world over and you think he loves us? If he exists, he's a sociopath, and I would want nothing to do with him.

Do you even Constantine, bro?

tumblr_mdrsfb62kJ1rlsxgeo1_500.gif

Well you cannot even have Christianity if there is no death/sacrifice, and resurrection made by Jesus Christ for us.

If you want to leave out the part that he died for our sins, then you aren't talking about the true Gospel of Jesus Christ.

And you're leaving out every other thing about his life and turning Christianity in to a death cult.

if i was god itd be cuz i was bored

but the real reason was the arm wrestling contest with his roommate

Lol you're really reaching here bro, and i KNOW you get the point I was making about why we grow flowers. Of course God wouldn't operate on the same biological system we do, but does that mean he cannot experience JOY in something? Come off it bro
I got the point, I'm just pointing out that it's not a great answer. Maybe it's right, but I think it's flawed reasoning.
why would god create life(99% that existed died) just to watch it die out? why would god create a universe just to watch it die out? which is happening as we speak since the universe is no longer creating stars and slowly dimming out.

Well, there was that recent thread talking about the Big Bang may not being right and that the universe is an infinite thing that expands and contrasts for eternity. I would suggest looking for it because it was pretty cool.

why would god create life(99% that existed died) just to watch it die out?

Why are you living when you are going to die? Why do people have babies even thought both the parents and the baby will die? Why build a house when it will eventually be no more? Why vote for a president when the sun will eventually eat the Earth?

See why your logic is shit, yet?

Well, there was that recent thread talking about the Big Bang may not being right and that the universe is an infinite thing that expands and contrasts for eternity. I would suggest looking for it because it was pretty cool.

There is also a theory that we are living in a holographic universe. There is a theory that aliens did everything. Their is a theory . . .

And you're leaving out every other thing about his life and turning Christianity in to a death cult.

You forgot the part where I said resurrection. That means he rose again. So obviously I believe he lives.

Do you put more faith in to His teachings, or the miracles He performed?

But, if you want to know what the Catholic Church teaches, it says God created the universe out of pure generosity and love.

Catholicism is mystery Babylon. Paganism. Idol worship, chanting, rituals, human worship etc. It has nothing to do with Christianity. And I find it ironic that the religion that has the bloodiest history of all, a history steeped in human sacrifice, and torture...basically Satanism, is teaching pure love and generosity.

I don't know.

But he loves us. We sinned and we could not have fellowship with God unless there was a sacrifice to wash away our sins. God cannot be in the presence of sin. He eventually sent his son, Jesus Christ to earth to be that ultimate sacrifice for us so that we can be in his presence once again. It now is up to us to repent of our sin, accept his sacrifice on the cross, so that we can have fellowship with him again. Just like we did when he walked with Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden.

This. Accept Jesus' sacrifice and see him as our Saviour and Role Model.

Then what sacrifice was His death?

Not only did he die, he took such a brutal beating and suffering, he was Unrecognizable. He took on the penalty for all mankinds sin. He paid our penalty through that also.

Not only did he die, he took such a brutal beating and suffering, he was Unrecognizable. He took on the penalty for all mankinds sin. He paid our penalty through that also.

But, you just said He lives, so He didn't die. What exactly does it mean that He took on the penalty for all mankind's sin? People go through way worse at the hands of the cartels in Mexico or in ISIS camps in the Middle East, than what he went through on that horrible day He was betrayed.

Now I don't know what happened during the 3 days He was in Hell, that may be where that sacrifice was actually made. But none of us know, He didn't speak in detail on it and I don't think it defines His life or teachings, I don't think He meant for it to.

Back