Godinez vs Demopoulos Fight of the Year contender?

Great fight but I don't think it was a war. I watched twice today (3x total, watched live), I think it is a clear 49-45 for Godinez. Demopoulos showed tremendous heart and determination, and that led her to stay in the fight and even take the 5th.. but that isn't a war.

10-9
10-8
10-9
10-9
9-10

Rounds 1 and 2 were blowouts, so when rounds 3 and 4 were edged by Godinez and Demopoulos was getting back in there competitive, it feels like a momentum swing, even though it was just a swing back towards neutral. Godinez was more effective and inflicted more damage in round 3. Godinez was more effective and inflicted more damage in round 4.. Demopoulos landed the knees, but they seemed to only do superficial skin damage, they didn't rock Godinez or slow her down. Round 5 was also close, but Demopoulos edged that one with more damage.

The UFC would be crazy not to sign Godinez. They sign cans with borderline losing records. Godinez is 5-0, is well rounded and exciting. I think she does very well and definitely could be a contender.

I'm confident they'll pick her up, attitude wise she reminds me of Cynthia Calvillo and they love her.

Link ?

Don't know how to watch LFA in UK... Never worked for me.

She Looks like Rory MacDonald after Lawler.

With UFC Fight Pass being available in the United Kingdom the card in question will be on there
along with all previous cards dating back to last December.

You clearly haven't watched the fight.

I did lol the one girl pieced her up and looked decent with the hands then kinda gassed out and the other girl landed a decent knee.

Definitely nothing to creme your fucking khakis over

I did lol the one girl pieced her up and looked decent with the hands then kinda gassed out and the other girl landed a decent knee.

Definitely nothing to creme your fucking khakis over
Whatever, Narc.

Before and after photos.

czk7k2sy24x51.jpg

It was a big brawl. I prefer tactical wars rather than this. Good fight indeed.

The aftermath of the fight looks like both women were fighting against a wild animal that disfigured them with tooth and claw.

Back