Godinez vs Demopoulos Fight of the Year contender?

Ares Black

Asteroid Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
The LFA Strawweight Title fight between Lupita "Loopy" Godinez and Crystal "Lil Monster" Demopoulos was absolutely nuts. Godinez dominated the first three rounds, Demopoulos fought back and made it a hell of a fight.

lovef4.gif

wefdf5r.gif

Anyone who loves MMA should watch this fight. JBG madness.
<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Last edited:
Link ?

Don't know how to watch LFA in UK... Never worked for me.

She Looks like Rory MacDonald after Lawler.

Attention should be brought to any hardcore MMA fan regarding this fight. "But it's WMMA derp derp". Just fucking find it and watch it. It's in the Zhang vs Joanna and Dustin vs Hooker tier fight and maybe even surpasses them. Insane fight and props to @Ares Black for bringing attention to it. Certainty deserves it.

Attention should be brought to any hardcore MMA fan regarding this fight. "But it's WMMA derp derp". Just fucking find it and watch it. It's in the Zhang vs Joanna and Dustin vs Hooker tier fight and maybe even surpasses them. Insane fight and props to @Ares Black for bringing attention to it. Certainty deserves it.
I have a feeling that this fight is going to get a lot of attention. Just amazing.

In unrelated under the radar awesomeness, there was a KO of the Year contender yesterday in CFFC.

Yohan Lainesse with the 14 second flying knee KO.

Sweet! should have it then... There's so much on Fightpass I don't know what is and is not available.

Don't get discouraged by the first two rounds and a half being a blowout. It gets real interesting. Watch the whole thing. If you like MMA, you can't not enjoy it.

I have a feeling that this fight is going to get a lot of attention. Just amazing.

I would hope so man. Both ladies layed it all on the line and left nothing in the tank. Like I'm not a huge WMMA at all but can also appreciate a incredible fight. Imo its fight of year. Zhang vs Joanne there wasn't as many really damaging shots as far as rocking and wobbling an opponent.The stakes were far higher however And Hooker vs Dustin had the best 2 rounds of the year easily but the rest of the fight was meh. Every round of this fight was highly entertaining. Bring both to the UFC immediately please.

Back