Goddamn, is Tony Ferguson fun!?!?!

Espresso

Post USADA era will make UFC great again
@Silver
Reaction score
holy shit, went back and rewatched some fights before his next bout and because of the Jiri hype and comparisons I keep hearing (not just in sherdog).

My goodness was prime Ferguson an absolute machine!!! It's such a fucking shame that the kbob fight never happened! He looks absolutely different vs Gaethje than his previous fights. Even vs Pettis after the knee injury he looked super quick and light on his feet.

Tony vs Dariush predictions?
Tony via whatever he wants

Tony was getting dropped and battered in a lot of his fights, he was just up against a TOUGH SOB in Justin, that's what happened.

Tony was getting dropped and battered in a lot of his fights, he was just up against a TOUGH SOB in Justin, that's what happened.
Gaethje is one fighter that I like nearly as much as Tony and whos fights as watched as many times. Prime Tony would beat prime Gaethje imo
If it's a 3 round fight Gaethje could easily win, in a 5 rounder, Prime Tony would outlast him in the 4th and 5th

Yeah watching his fights against RDA and Barboza and then him today, It's night and day. Tony is a generation older than Conor, Khabib, Poirier, Gaethje, etc. He's 37, the other guys are around their prime years. I'm not expecting Tony to beat Dariush. A fan can hope but unfortunately, age get's them all and Tony is no exception.

Tony is looking shot imo.
Hopefully he channels Tfurg of years past but I think he has one foot out the door whether he knows it or not.
I hear Tony Toni Tone is looking for a fourth wheel.

View media item 34308

He built a career off of his gas tank - so fair play to him. Technique wise he's not top 5 anymore...I think Dariush wins and then after another loss he goes to Bellator and beats a few cans

Yeah watching his fights against RDA and Barboza and then him today, It's night and day. Tony is a generation older than Conor, Khabib, Poirier, Gaethje, etc. He's 37, the other guys are around their prime years. I'm not expecting Tony to beat Dariush. A fan can hope but unfortunately, age get's them all and Tony is no exception.
Yeah Tony's 37 in a division where you can't really age gracefully. LHW and up can handle getting old (excepting Romero)

holy shit, went back and rewatched some fights before his next bout and because of the Jiri hype and comparisons I keep hearing (not just in sherdog).

My goodness was prime Ferguson an absolute machine!!! It's such a fucking shame that the kbob fight never happened! He looks absolutely different vs Gaethje than his previous fights. Even vs Pettis after the knee injury he looked super quick and light on his feet.

Tony vs Dariush predictions?
Tony via whatever he wants
Dariush by sub. Tony’s been washed for years, glad we’ll finally be done with his nut hangers after this one.

Dariush by sub. Tony’s been washed for years, glad we’ll finally be done with his nut hangers after this one.
What?? For me Tony is One of the best ever in the sport, he Will lose cause his chin is gone and the age took the tool on him but take that as you like he had it all less defensive boxing

Gaethje is one fighter that I like nearly as much as Tony and whos fights as watched as many times. Prime Tony would beat prime Gaethje imo
If it's a 3 round fight Gaethje could easily win, in a 5 rounder, Prime Tony would outlast him in the 4th and 5th

Man , have you rewatched the fight?That fucking uppercut at the end of the second? Gaethje was saved by the bell, he was out.......Fine margins my friend, fine margins.

I'm sorry you didnt get Shadface pillow btw, turns out some hockey wife that doesnt exist until I see pics deserves it more than a homeless person!

Tough fight, got it 49/51 for Beneil. Hope Tony pulls it off tho, he really needs a win to stay up there.

Back