PlayStation GOD OF WAR [2016, PS4]

He abandoned his old realm after he destroyed it.

Still unsure as to what happened. Shit, i just finished god of war 3 and i dont remember the whole being ok enough to make another kid.

Doesnt feel like god of war with a moral purpose and no blades of chaos. I mean, think about it..

If the main character looked different, would you think this was god of war whatsoever?

Im getting skeptical now.

Still unsure as to what happened. Shit, i just finished god of war 3 and i dont remember the whole being ok enough to make another kid.

Doesnt feel like god of war with a moral purpose and no blades of chaos. I mean, think about it..

If the main character looked different, would you think this was god of war whatsoever?

Im getting skeptical now.
With the light and heavy attack mapped to R1 and R2, the combat looks like it’s going to be more like Bloodborne than Devil May Cry, which is fine with me, I just beat Bloodborne.

With the light and heavy attack mapped to R1 and R2, the combat looks like it’s going to be more like Bloodborne than Devil May Cry, which is fine with me, I just beat Bloodborne.
I did like devil may cry. Only the 1st one.

People just want to talk shit just to calm down any overhype. Don't buy the game then and stay out of the thread.

People just want to talk shit just to calm down any overhype. Don't buy the game then and stay out of the thread.

Maybe you shouldn't be telling people what to do. This is a discussion forum. I stated my opinion on the current state of the game, without dismissing those of others, while underlining I'm more than willing to give the game a fair chance based on critic and user reviews.

Which in turn encourages you to just tell people who don't agree with your opinion on things to "GTFO" instead of actually discussing the topic at hand. You sound like a guy who needs to be in an echo chamber all the time, which is weird.

cant get over it, that kid needs to go

I think you guys are on crack. This game is going to be amazing mark my words.

Pretty sure this game will get high grades.. it is Naughty Dog after all...

Pretty sure this game will get high grades.. it is Naughty Dog after all...
Lol...I only laugh because I for some reason thought naughty dog did gow games even though I always knew it was Sony Santa Monica. Theyre very similar. The game will get 9s and 10s across the board regardless. But I question the longevity. GOW is a series that could have ended long ago on a high note but they keep pushing it.

Oooppps I honestly thought Naughty Dog made this one. Blame Dunkey for this...

Embargo is lifted, currently sitting at a 94 on metacritic.

One review said the story is 30 hours...dafuq?

I hope that's 100% completion and not just story. Few games with a story that long can stay interesting.

One review said the story is 30 hours...dafuq?

I hope that's 100% completion and not just story. Few games with a story that long can stay interesting.

25-35hrs. I believe the 35hrs are the side quests. Seems like this game is going to be great, really excited.

Back