PlayStation GOD OF WAR [2016, PS4]

You beat her?

god-of-war-valkyrie-head.jpg

Beat the game on Give Me God of War and all I got was this lousy shield.

DdrdTsuVMAACEb4

Idk if I feel like going for the plat. Just a bunch of birds and artifacts I need now and I don’t know if I feel like tracking those down.

I got the Plat the other day, it was a pain in the ass to be honest, slogging through the mountain, river pass etc just for a few ravens and artifacts was tedious.

I got the Plat the other day, it was a pain in the ass to be honest, slogging through the mountain, river pass etc just for a few ravens and artifacts was tedious.
Yeah that’s how I feel. I’ve done what I wanted in the game and I’ve got other stuff to get to.

Beat the game on Give Me God of War and all I got was this lousy shield.

DdrdTsuVMAACEb4

Idk if I feel like going for the plat. Just a bunch of birds and artifacts I need now and I don’t know if I feel like tracking those down.

mog1.gif

Ive got the plat but there definitely should've been a trophy for this.

mog1.gif

Ive got the plat but there definitely should've been a trophy for this.
Yeah, seemed weird there wasn't.

It really gets a lot easier when you start upgrading and unlocking abilities though. Getting through the beginning was brutal. Got a lot easier as the game went on.

It really gets a lot easier when you start upgrading and unlocking abilities though. Getting through the beginning was brutal. Got a lot easier as the game went on.

I felt cheated by Balrog, he made it seem like they specifically done the difficulty so it wasnt artificial but turned out to be the complete opposite. Hacking away as GOW against level 1 enemies is boring and tedious.
Its not fun for me and I usually play shit on hard. Last good hard difficulty was resi 7 for me. Felt significantly different in terms of challenge but also having items available later game earlier for coins was an exercise in true survival.

I felt cheated by Balrog, he made it seem like they specifically done the difficulty so it wasnt artificial but turned out to be the complete opposite. Hacking away as GOW against level 1 enemies is boring and tedious.
Its not fun for me and I usually play shit on hard. Last good hard difficulty was resi 7 for me. Felt significantly different in terms of challenge but also having items available later game earlier for coins was an exercise in true survival.
If you read some of my posts I almost gave up because it felt incredibly tedious to start. Honestly though by the end I felt like I was doing so much more damage than I was in my first play through. I was tearing though almost everything I came across.

Had to take a break, but finally finished the game. It had so much to it and was just a blast to play. I had it on the second hardest and it was a great challenge. Loved the story and I’m pretty excited to see where it goes from here.

It’ll be interesting to see how Atreus/Loki play out. Could he have split personalities and turn on Kratos again? I noticed when he got upset his lightening was yellow and when Thor was outside his lightening was blue. Could his lightening be from his Greek side (Grandson of Zeus)? This game left a lot of open questions.

Had to take a break, but finally finished the game. It had so much to it and was just a blast to play. I had it on the second hardest and it was a great challenge. Loved the story and I’m pretty excited to see where it goes from here.

It’ll be interesting to see how Atreus/Loki play out. Could he have split personalities and turn on Kratos again? I noticed when he got upset his lightening was yellow and when Thor was outside his lightening was blue. Could his lightening be from his Greek side (Grandson of Zeus)? This game left a lot of open questions.
Hmm, can't say if I noticed or not. But are you sure you just didn't have the lightening arrow equipped during one and then the stun arrow during a different cutscene?

Hmm, can't say if I noticed or not. But are you sure you just didn't have the lightening arrow equipped during one and then the stun arrow during a different cutscene?

Yea, now that I watched the scene it was definitely an arrow that I think cut into the scene. We know he has spartan rage, I’m just curious if he has any other powers handed down from him aside from Kartos.

Yea, now that I watched the scene it was definitely an arrow that I think cut into the scene. We know he has spartan rage, I’m just curious if he has any other powers handed down from him aside from Kartos.
Oh I definitely think he does. The rage can't just be it.

I'm excited to see what comes next.

Does anyone know who called The world serpent when Atreus was being delivered to Freya?

Does anyone know who called The world serpent when Atreus was being delivered to Freya?

Great question.

I’d also like to know what the picture Kratos was looking at before he walked up the stairs (Atreus+Snakes+Kratos) and what it meant. Also, does the GoW franchise die with Kratos or will his son move it forward? I really hope the story is about Kratos and dies with him.

I'm just up to the point of no return. Started doing the realm challenges and valkyries and TBH I turned it down to easy just because a lot of this shit is being tedious. Especially ivlads, pure tedium

Great question.

I’d also like to know what the picture Kratos was looking at before he walked up the stairs (Atreus+Snakes+Kratos) and what it meant. Also, does the GoW franchise die with Kratos or will his son move it forward? I really hope the story is about Kratos and dies with him.

What I'd like to see if Kratos and boy go to the British isles and fight the Celtic gods. Then the Roman invasion happens and he is introduced to the Roman gods who turn out to be the Greek Gods he killed but were able to get the Romans to believe in them and get ressurected. That would be the end of Kratos' story arc and Boy takes over fighting different mythologies

Great question.

I thought it was pretty clear that Kratos is going to die.

What I'd like to see if Kratos and boy go to the British isles and fight the Celtic gods. Then the Roman invasion happens and he is introduced to the Roman gods who turn out to be the Greek Gods he killed but were able to get the Romans to believe in them and get ressurected. That would be the end of Kratos' story arc and Boy takes over fighting different mythologies

Personally, I’d like Kratos to take out all of the forgotten gods no one believes in anymore and he’s the reason why people don’t. That would be epic.

Well I delayed as much as I could and killed Sigrun today. Kind of anticlimactic.

Nothing left to fight now. Good night sweet prince.

I did most of the late game optional stuff as soon as I had the opportunity and it made going back to the main missions almost trivial compared to the pain early on.

The first ogre fight might have taken me 1.5 hours.

By the time I was done with Ivaldi’s bullshit I was too powerful and too good at the game at that point. I tore through the remaining Valkyries like a hot knife through butter.

I wish there was a few different style late game bosses. I’m not maxed out on my gear and have nothing to really go against now.

Back