PlayStation GOD OF WAR [2016, PS4]

It's very much like Onimusha in that regard. The game tries to disguise itself as a semi open world but it's more or less a linear corridor simulator like Onimusha, although you can (and will have to) backtrack to previous areas and there're a few dozen fast travel portals. Stripping you of the ability to jump is just a cheap way of forcing you to take only routes designated by the designer. Overall the level designs are very restrictive and uninspired. The Souls games and PS4 exclusive Bloodbourne do far better jobs when it comes to level design.

"If you say something bad about my favorite game you're a virgin and a pedo!"

<DisgustingHHH>

Christ, are you still posting here?

Hey maybe we can all chip in and buy you a hooker when you reach 100k likes. Maybe sticking your dick in something will finally make you chill out a bit.

Apparently nobody can offer a legitimate argument on why no jumping make sense, without resorting to 12-year-old insults.

I think it says a lot about the kind of gamers who play GOW. I feel sorry for these people.

The only "explanation" I've seen so far is that "Kratos tries to hide his Godhood from Atreus", which makes zero sense considering he has no problem doing a million other super human things far more impressive than jumping right in front of his boy, and he doesn't get his jump back even after revealing the truth to his son.

The director admitted to giving up on jumping because they couldn't figure out how to make it work with their new camera. That's both cheap and lazy.

Apparently nobody can offer a legitimate argument on why no jumping make sense, without resorting to 12-year-old insults.

I think it says a lot about the kind of gamers who play GOW. I feel sorry for these people.

The only "explanation" I've seen so far is that "Kratos tries to hide his Godhood from Atreus", which makes zero sense considering he has no problem doing a million other super human things far more impressive than jumping right in front of his boy, and he doesn't get his jump back even after revealing the truth to his son.

The director admitted to giving up on jumping because they couldn't figure out how to make it work with their new camera. That's both cheap and lazy.

10/10 > YOU. You don't see me going to the Overwatch threads or Destiny thread saying those games are terrible why do they have this and that. You already made your point that the game sucks because of no jumping. We get it. Your entitled to your opinion, but why are you looking for someone to explain it to you? We don't give a fuck about your opinion. Leave already! It's cheap and lazy so what! you made your dam point.

10/10 > YOU.

10/10 is an opinion, it's not > or < anything.

You don't see me going to the Overwatch threads or Destiny thread saying those games are terrible why do they have this and that.

Irrelevant. What you do about games you hate has no bearing on me.

We don't give a fuck about your opinion. Leave already! It's cheap and lazy so what! you made your dam point.

Stage 1 of grief - denial
Stage 2 of grief - anger

People who don't give a fuck don't bother responding, I know, mind blowing stuff. People who very much give a fuck about my criticism of GOW will lash out with anger (stage 2) while claiming they don't give a fuck (stage 1). As long as people in this thread exhibit text book stages 1-2 of grief in response to what I have to say I will keep saying it. If you can't handle a public forums like an adult that's your problem.

Should be out making white babies, not being bugmen staring bleary eyed, bongs tilted at your tv screens mashing buttons mindlessly in frustration playing Nintendo.

You're a joke , everyone in here knows it. You're not discussing anything.. You're just repeating the same garbage over and over. "The developers screwed up, Why cant Kratos jump, blah blah blah." Nobody wants to debate with you. You're basically trolling at this point and it's pretty dam annoying for people who actually like the game...

You need pussy.. or dick... I am being serious... this jumping issue will be resolved as soon as u bust a load...

You're a joke , everyone in here knows it. You're not discussing anything.. You're just repeating the same garbage over and over. "The developers screwed up, Why cant Kratos jump, blah blah blah." Nobody wants to debate with you. You're basically trolling at this point and it's pretty dam annoying for people who actually like the game...

If nobody wants to debate with me, why have multiple people attempted to offer "explanations", and immediately switched to throwing hissy fits when I broke those down? If nobody cares, why do people keep responding?

Funny you should say I'm trolling, because I'm one of the very few who's actually remained civil in the last couple of pages. Almost everybody else is foaming at the mouth with insults. If the supposed 'troll/joke'' is the most civil and level headed in a thread, then either the rest of you are worse trolls than I am, or are being triggered by a troll/joke. Either one is pretty sad tbh.

<seedat>

If nobody wants to debate with me, why have multiple people attempted to offer "explanations", and immediately switched to throwing hissy fits when I broke those down? If nobody cares, why do people keep responding?

Funny you should say I'm trolling, because I'm one of the very few who's actually remained civil in the last couple of pages. Almost everybody else is foaming at the mouth with insults. If the supposed 'troll/joke'' is the most civil and level headed in a thread, then either the rest of you are worse trolls than I am, or are being triggered by a troll/joke. Either one is pretty sad tbh.

<seedat>

Debate about a jump button??? Nobody cares you loser!!!!

<JagsKiddingMe>

Lol

People who don't care do not bother to respond.

People who do care but cannot form an actual argument end up throwing hissy fits like children.

That Valkyrie at the top of Muspelheim is a pain in the ass.

I just beat her earlier...

wait till u fight the queen.. that bitch kicked my ass. Will need to level up a bit more before I attempt that shit again.. or fine tune my gear and skills.

wait till u fight the queen.. that bitch kicked my ass. Will need to level up a bit more before I attempt that shit again.. or fine tune my gear and skills.
I was ok with no jump but fighting women fuck that the lost sinner was enough.

wait until you fight the queen..... you will reminisce about the good times you had at the top of Muspelheim lmao

yeah it took me a long ass time to figure out her moves and my tactics..... took so many ass kickings trying lol

Man that fucking queen was hard as fuck

Took me about 3 hours to beat her and the bitch almost killed me, also did you guys notice that if a valkyrie kills you with the "valhalla" move where they fly and stomp on you, the animation takes so long that atreus does not get time to revive you if you have a resurrection stone?

yeah that was nice

Man that fucking queen was hard as fuck

Took me about 3 hours to beat her and the bitch almost killed me, also did you guys notice that if a valkyrie kills you with the "valhalla" move where they fly and stomp on you, the animation takes so long that atreus does not get time to revive you if you have a resurrection stone?

yeah that was nice
thats a glitch, it shouldnt do that

I was able to use my stone after getting it done to me

thats a glitch, it shouldnt do that

I was able to use my stone after getting it done to me

It happened to me a few times actually. Doesn’t seem to be a glitch. I think you’re dead already and the animation doesn’t end yet but once it does the option to revive pops up but the timer for recover had already started and Atreus doesn’t get to revive you. It’s always with that stomp move but if you die near the end of the animation then u can revive..

It happened to me a few times actually. Doesn’t seem to be a glitch. I think you’re dead already and the animation doesn’t end yet but once it does the option to revive pops up but the timer for recover had already started and Atreus doesn’t get to revive you. It’s always with that stomp move but if you die near the end of the animation then u can revive..
maybe thats what it was

Killed my first Valkyrie, and got the
blades of chaos
. Damn a whole bunch of new fun just opened up. This game is amazing.

Back