GOD has spoken - WIN OR LEARN.

Win or learn?

But how did Khabib learn to beat the fuck out of Conor if he never learned because he never lost?

It's almost like Khabib can win AND learn at the same time.

<{MindBrown}>

Win or learn?

But how did Khabib learn to beat the fuck out of Conor if he never learned because he never lost?

It's almost like Khabib can win AND learn at the same time.

<{MindBrown}>

Kebab hasn’t learned fuck all, hence the reason he will lose the rematch.

Kebab hasn’t learned fuck all, hence the reason he will lose the rematch.

He learned how to beat Conor and his entire team at LITERALLY THE SAME TIME. He literally fought a 5 on 1 and crushed then all at once.

khabib-nurmagomedov-belt.jpg

Man he is a lot better looking than Conor, too.

Huge Conor fan but Khabib is alpha and Conor is Kappa level in comparison.

He learned how to beat Conor and his entire team at LITERALLY THE SAME TIME. He literally fought a 5 on 1 and crushed then all at once.

“Literally” do you know what the word means kid?

Conor disposes of Kebab in the first round next time. Trust me, I know the art of fighting.

“Literally” do you know what the word means kid?

Conor disposes of Kebab in the first round next time. Trust me, I know the art of fighting.

Huge Conor fan but Khabib LITERALLY ripped out his soul and took Dee into his harem.

Muslim conquest all the way around.

Kebab must be the ugliest MMA fighter ever. After Cyborg.

Khabib exudes sexual masculinity. Women can't help themselves but he turns them down because he is deeply religious.

Conor on the other hand is very effeminate in dress and mannerisms. That's why most weren't surprised when he was outed as gay by Paulie.

Khabib exudes sexual masculinity. Women can't help themselves but he turns them down because he is deeply religious.

Conor on the other hand is very effeminate in dress and mannerisms. That's why most weren't surprised when he was outed as gay by Paulie.

“Deeply religious” yeah that’s his excuse for having to masturbate daily instead of having a woman.

Paulie has brain damage so his comments are irrelevant.

Conor thinks you’re kuffar.

I have friends in SEG and I have facetimed with Conor. He is a cool dude but the impression I got was that there was a lot of truth to what Paulie was saying. Some guys you can just tell.

I have friends in SEG and I have facetimed with Conor. He is a cool dude but the impression I got was that there was a lot of truth to what Paulie was saying. Some guys you can just tell.

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

“Deeply religious” yeah that’s his excuse for having to masturbate daily instead of having a woman.

Paulie has brain damage so his comments are irrelevant.

The doctor confirmed Conor got 90% more brain damage against Floyd than Paulie did his entire career. There was an article about it in the Springer Journal of Neurology but I don't have time to look for it. Feel free to browse if you don't believe me:

https://link.springer.com/journal/volumesAndIssues/415

Back