God damn I'm no Rodna fan but that was hard to watch

That's just the inner white knight in you talking. You just can't stand seeing a girl get pummeled. Lots of nice male fighter take worse beatings than this and no one cares. At least Ronda gets to walk away with millions of dollars for 30 seconds of work.

That was awesome to watch.

I wish it went a bit longer though.

That fight was like watching domestic violence in action.

I remember her interview when she said that she would be able to defeat the whole division with one hand strapped at her own back.
Today, Amanda punched that face for a whole division as Ronda was boxing as if she had BOTH hands strapped at the back.

I do kinda feel bad for Ronda but at the same time I love seeing Edmond tormented. That audio clip of Edmond NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is just pure gold

Watching someone get absolutely fucking humiliated like that when she didn't even talk shit in this fight lead up was brutal.

Yes, I meant to say this earlier...humiliated is an understatement. just wow

I remember her interview when she said that she would be able to defeat the whole division with one hand strapped at her own back.
Today, Amanda punched that face for a whole division as Ronda was boxing as if she had BOTH hands strapped at the back.

Well tbf that whole division only exists because of Ronda

I actually feel waayworse for that guy who got the shitty ronda tattoo

I do kinda feel bad for Ronda but at the same time I love seeing Edmond tormented. That audio clip of Edmond NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is just pure gold
Such a fucking creep... he was slinking around looking guilty as fuck before the bell rang lmao

I feel bad when anybody gets hammered that hard in public, whether the fighter is male or female. I felt bad for Forrest when he ran crying from the cage, although I was still pissed at him for whooping on Page and Shogun. Felt bad for Aldo when he got wrekt in 13 seconds, even though I was cheering for Conor.

Nunes took Rousey to school, and it was a bit hard to watch.

Naaa Ronda's my girl in ufc 2. But if I'm really needing a w it's Killashaw or Matt Brown.
You mean Thrillashaw!
I've sent a friend request and invite.
Haven't played in awhile been playing Fight Night lately on Xbox 360

You mean Thrillashaw!
I've sent a friend request and invite.
Haven't played in awhile been playing Fight Night lately on Xbox 360

Right on I'll hit you up probably Sunday. In working and then new years party tomorrow..

Back