God damn I'm no Rodna fan but that was hard to watch

No offense, but save your pity for someone who actually deserves it.

All Ronda's peeps be like

6DTRI46PR7J0QVJ5-v1-fram640x414x640x414xxxx

Watching someone get absolutely fucking humiliated like that when she didn't even talk shit in this fight lead up was brutal.

tbh, with the way Ronda has treated people, i could watch her get rekt over and over and over and over

charlie-murphy.gif

The humble pie she had to eat was BIG :) Now she can go back in the woods to take shits, gain 50lbs and disappear

Gross, even by Sherdog standards.

TBH, you gotta be some kinda fucking pedophile or something to have derived pleasure from that. Can't say that surprises me about you.

Gross, even by Sherdog standards.

TBH, you gotta be some kinda fucking pedophile or something to have derived pleasure from that. Can't say that surprises me about you.

Have fun :) http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/st...rview-ronda-rousey-says-not-losing-holly-holm

"I kind of just slept a lot and ate fast food," she says, sitting up a bit on the couch to see what Mochi is doing. "First I was so sick I couldn't eat anything. Then I just slept and pooped in the woods. I used a whole roll of toilet paper in one day.

"Physically, my body was refusing its own failures. It was, like, sick of itself. Expelling itself. Like all the skin came off my face. My whole body flushed it out."

Yeah, I'm no Ronda fan either, and it reminded me a lot of BJ Penns last fight where he was on his tip toes against Edgar.....

Neither fighter should have come out their "retirements" for those fights, and it was pretty obvious immediately that they weren't mentally in it... That's a seriously dangerous way to go into a fight, and it ended very badly in both cases.

It looked like me when I play EA UFC2 against noobs online that just bought the game
If you're playing Ranked then you must be Division 1 to still be playing noobs.
I challenge you Sir!
EpicEagle ps4

Yeah, I'm no Ronda fan either, and it reminded me a lot of BJ Penns last fight where he was on his tip toes against Edgar.....

Neither fighter should have come out their "retirements" for those fights, and it was pretty obvious immediately that they weren't mentally in it... That's a seriously dangerous way to go into a fight, and it ended very badly in both cases.

nothing was as hard to watch as walking tall penn

Have fun :) http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/st...rview-ronda-rousey-says-not-losing-holly-holm

"I kind of just slept a lot and ate fast food," she says, sitting up a bit on the couch to see what Mochi is doing. "First I was so sick I couldn't eat anything. Then I just slept and pooped in the woods. I used a whole roll of toilet paper in one day.

"Physically, my body was refusing its own failures. It was, like, sick of itself. Expelling itself. Like all the skin came off my face. My whole body flushed it out."

There's gonna be like two people at your funeral, and at least one of them is gonna dip out halfway through.

I just wanted a decent fight, but Edmond still convinced her she's a knock out artist.

2604c8c350d537bb08322a3ea7a94a0fcf8606b56e39ba1f62301224aa417e84.jpg

Back