God damn I'm no Rodna fan but that was hard to watch

Jkaylor

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Watching someone get absolutely fucking humiliated like that when she didn't even talk shit in this fight lead up was brutal.

It looked like me when I play EA UFC2 against noobs online that just bought the game

The humble pie she had to eat was BIG :) Now she can go back in the woods to take shits, gain 50lbs and disappear

I "hate" her and that was brutal to watch. It would be so much better if she was trying a takedown on the clinch for something like 20-30 seconds.

Watching someone get absolutely fucking humiliated like that when she didn't even talk shit in this fight lead up was brutal.
This is karma for all the mean things she did to the other girls

Yeah i feel bad but fuck it cause Crocop is about to fight a sumo wrestler in like 30 minutes.

This is from all the karma she has built up over the years, and she built up A LOT.

That's serious damage she took tonight.

She is putting her health in jeopardy.

She talked shit her entire career. You reap what you sow.

it was a shambles of a performance

goes to show how much of her game was powered by her aura of invincibility

Seriously. Everyone knew she was mentally broken. She shouldn't have been out there, but no one around her stepped in and said no. This is what happens when you surround yourself with yes men and you're their only meal ticket. The UFC didn't give a fuck either, but it's not their job to give a fuck. They let her out of all media obligations because they knew she was broken. They just wanted to milk one more PPV out of her. I just hope she doesn't literally kill herself.

This coming from someone who can't stand Rousey and took great pleasure from her loss to Holly.

It wasn't fun, but she acts like an asshole to everyone she has done that for years, and did this week to everyone, being butthurt at everyone because you lost was ridiculous, so while seeing people loose this way is kind cringy I can't feel bad for her with how she has been acting.

It was hard for me too. Then I got closer to the tv, did a few slomo replays, and I was able to see it much better.

Back