God bless president harris

And another one, they're totally losing it.
Sad.

Just think: If you racist and misogynistic nerds would have just let Hillary do her job... she'd probably be out right now and you'd have some conservative white dude that actually knows what he's doing. Instead, you now have a constant fear boner edging on rage-gasms while you wait to see if the old catholic dies and lets the Black/Indian woman run the country.

Crazy how life works.

Just think: If you racist and misogynistic nerds would have just let Hillary do her job... she'd probably be out right now and you'd have some conservative white dude that actually knows what he's doing. Instead, you now have a constant fear boner edging on rage-gasms while you wait to see if the old catholic dies and lets the Black/Indian woman run the country.

Crazy how life works.
Imagine your fantasy where 50% of the country is racist when it's like like 2% of people in Appalachia. Most Republicans just don't want their taxes raised or called racist for disagreeing

Dump or merge.

There is already a BDS megathread for this shit.

So shut the fuck up and enjoy your ice cream before Joe kicks sand in your face and takes it for himself.

APTOPIX_Obama_2012-0afab.jpg

It's more curious you'd call half of America racist

Point to where I mentioned half America is racist. Are you conflating me talking to the racist and misogynistic and applying it to every voting Republican? Is that what you're doing? I think that's what you're doing.

I think you took it personal because you got a little called out there. Lol, taxes are the problem, yeah?

Point to where I mentioned half America is racist. Are you conflating me talking to the racist and misogynistic and applying it to every voting Republican? Is that what you're doing? I think that's what you're doing.

I think you took it personal because you got a little called out there. Lol, taxes are the problem, yeah?
Bro my dog is half black. I ain't racist.

Has a sitting US President ever changed VP between terms?

That seems the single biggest deciding factor. Presidents almost always make it both terms. If Biden makes it through the first, it’s highly unlikely he makes it through the second, And if he steps down it seems obvious Harris will step up and run.

It seems highly likely that Harris will be the President of the United States, excepting if she runs in 4 years and loses.

Has a sitting US President ever changed VP between terms?

That seems the single biggest deciding factor. Presidents almost always make it both terms. If Biden makes it through the first, it’s highly unlikely he makes it through the second, And if he steps down it seems obvious Harris will step up and run.

It seems highly likely that Harris will be the President of the United States, excepting if she runs in 4 years and loses.
Pretty funny a shitty AG who was quickly voted out of the primary will be the President

For the love of Odin, I hope she never becomes president, remains VP and then leaves.

Peloshi is machiavellian, she has great survival insticts. While she was in leadership the democrats lost in 2016, lost the senate, lost more seats in the house, but this one victory keeps her in power at the dnc. She knows biden wont last so she picks the most republican democratic candidate ever in kamala. Kamala also neuteres the progressives because the dnc could call them racist/anti women of they dare to criticize kamala.
Well done Nancy.

If will be a great day for america if/when Kamala takes over. She has more presidential qualities in her baby toe than don. She showed that last night. America was happy!

For the love of Odin, I hope she never becomes president, remains VP and then leaves.
I read this as "for the love of Ohio" and was thinking, yeah, Ohio probably wouldn't like Kamala Harris very much... makes sense.

Back