GOAT vs GOAT: GSP vs DC (Disciplined/Clean Eating) (MATH ADDED) at WW

You do understand that just calling someone stupid and acting superior doesn't make you correct.

Laughable. I was the only one to present evidence this entire conversation.

Once again you are pathetic.

Keep coming, works almost done, I can go all day.

I'll make sure to reply between rounds at the gym tonight. LOL.
What inconsistencies were in my argument? You didn't agree, that's one thing, but trying to make up inconsistencies is another.

And buddy, you aren't special because you hit the gym, you seem insecure bringing up your ripped body, abs, gym rounds. You aren't proving anything to anyone.

What inconsistencies were in my argument? You didn't agree, that's one thing, but trying to make up inconsistencies is another.

And buddy, you aren't special because you hit the gym, you seem insecure bringing up your ripped body, abs, gym rounds. You aren't proving anything to anyone.

Inconsistencies, no. You remained steadfast in an argument with no evidence, where you clearly didn't have any idea about the topic e.g. body composition. And...you did this against all the evidence and numbers I presented. That is close minded bull shit and a refusal to accept reality.

Most fat people who have never been lean or athletic in there lives act this way. It is sick just like the Healthy at any size movement.

I don't give a fuck about proving anything to anyone. It is only you and I pal and I'm more special than you. The good kind of special. LOL.

I could go on about my BMW or my hot girlfriend. Regardless, all I care about is letting you know how wrong you are, and my FITNESS level is proof positive over someone who is obese and cries tears of french fry oil.

Inconsistencies, no. You remained steadfast in an argument with no evidence, where you clearly didn't have any idea about the topic e.g. body composition. And...you did this against all the evidence and numbers I presented. That is close minded bull shit and a refusal to accept reality.

Most fat people who have never been lean or athletic in there lives act this way. It is sick just like the Healthy at any size movement.

I don't give a fuck about proving anything to anyone. It is only you and I pal and I'm more special than you. The good kind of special. LOL.

I could go on about my BMW or my hot girlfriend. Regardless, all I care about is letting you know how wrong you are, and my FITNESS level is proof positive over someone who is obese and cries tears of french fry oil.
So cognitive dissonance didn't apply dumbass.

Lol, if you want to turn this into a pissing contest we can.

I am fat because I stopped training BJJ and Wrestling multiple times a day to get my Masters and kept eating like I was.

And I don't want your shitty BMW with it's electronic steering. Pussies drive new BMWs nowadays. BMW even said themselves they don't make a car drivers car.

And I am sure your "hot" girlfriend is as much of a winner as you are. I may be willing to fuck her based on her looks, but I'd never give her the title. Girls that have anything going for them don't deal with idiots like you.

Unfortunately I have dealt with you too long. I won't respond anymore. Hit the gym more, you got nothing else going for you.

god damn this dude is the ultimate delusional clown.

even PM'd me asking if his "numbers" scared me away LOL, your numbers don't mean shit because DC WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO MAKE WW OR EVEN MW, PERIOD.

So cognitive dissonance didn't apply dumbass.

Lol, if you want to turn this into a pissing contest we can.

I am fat because I stopped training BJJ and Wrestling multiple times a day to get my Masters and kept eating like I was.

And I don't want your shitty BMW with it's electronic steering. Pussies drive new BMWs nowadays. BMW even said themselves they don't make a car drivers car.

And I am sure your "hot" girlfriend is as much of a winner as you are. I may be willing to fuck her based on her looks, but I'd never give her the title. Girls that have anything going for them don't deal with idiots like you.

Haha.

Cognitive dissonance applies to those that ignore evidence. Truth was already told and you refused to believe it for no good reason. Your argument was pure conjecture.

Soon all cars will have electronic steering. It's nice that you read a couple motor trend articles, lol. I'm sure you drive something real nice lol.

And she's actually super nice and caring and thinks I'm funny as hell. Lol. Obviously she would never fuck you same with any hot girl. When was the last time you had a girl that you didn't have to pay for?

What did you get your masters in? Sure wasn't nutrition or anything health related. Lol.

I still train. Be honest, you stopped training because it was too hard. You had enough of giving up easy takedowns and subs.

You could have changed your diet after the first 20 pounds. I wouldnt wait until your first heart attack if I was you.

Let's keep going. I love this shit.

god damn this dude is the ultimate delusional clown.

even PM'd me asking if his "numbers" scared me away LOL, your numbers don't mean shit because DC WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO MAKE WW OR EVEN MW, PERIOD.

Bring me evidence or stfu. You dont have any idea what you are talking about. Keep coming.

Did you see the math? Even without losing any lean mass, which you would when you lose weight. If DC just lost pure fat and made it to 10% BF he could make 170 cutting from 189. Simple.
Your math works out however your assumptions are not correct. DC could barely make 205 but you think he can make 170. That's a 35 lb variance between what he was barely capable of doing and what you assume he could do. If Cormier weighed 170 lbs I would put my house on GSP since that would mean DC was either dying of Cancer or had 2 limbs amputated.

Your math works out however your assumptions are not correct. DC could barely make 205 but you think he can make 170. That's a 35 lb variance between what he was barely capable of doing and what you assume he could do. If Cormier weighed 170 lbs I would put my house on GSP since that would mean DC was either dying of Cancer or had 2 limbs amputated.

No. My assumptions were correct.

You are saying you understand, but this post means you don't.

The math dictates that if DC was 10% BF (ripped) he would weight 189 lbs with his current lean mass calculated off his 246 lb ufc 226 weigh in.

DC struggling to make 205 is still very fat. He is incredibly far from being ripped. I don't understand why so many of you guys don't seem to understand this. When someone struggles to make weight and has a ton of extra body fat it mean they aren't fighting in the correct weight class for their frame.

The Yoel Romeros and Anthony Johnsons (ripped guys) are not the same as the Kelvin Gastelums, Johnny Hendricks, and DCs (fat guys), even though they are all struggling to make weight.

You can find numerous FWs and LWs with bigger frames than DC. Look at pics of DC standing next to Max Holloway.

DC WOULD NOT BE CUTTING TO 170 FROM WHAT HE WEIGHS TO MAKE 205, HE WOULD BE MAKING THE CUT AFTER LOSING 57 LBS OF PURE FAT.

IT SEEMS THAT IT IS SO HARD FOR YOU GUYS TO GRASP THE CONCEPT BECAUSE DC HAS NEVER BEEN RIPPED HIS ENTIRE LIFE. HE WASN'T IN HIGH SCHOOL, COLLEGE, OR OLYMPIC WRESTLING AND CERTAINLY ISN'T IN MMA.

No. My assumptions were correct.

You are saying you understand, but this post means you don't.

The math dictates that if DC was 10% BF (ripped) he would weight 189 lbs with his current lean mass calculated off his 246 lb ufc 226 weigh in.

DC struggling to make 205 is still very fat. He is incredibly far from being ripped. I don't understand why so many of you guys don't seem to understand this. When someone struggles to make weight and has a ton of extra body fat it mean they aren't fighting in the correct weight class for their frame.

The Yoel Romeros and Anthony Johnsons (ripped guys) are not the same as the Kelvin Gastelums, Johnny Hendricks, and DCs (fat guys), even though they are all struggling to make weight.

You can find numerous FWs and LWs with bigger frames than DC. Look at pics of DC standing next to Max Holloway.

DC WOULD NOT BE CUTTING TO 170 FROM WHAT HE WEIGHS TO MAKE 205, HE WOULD BE MAKING THE CUT AFTER LOSING 57 LBS OF PURE FAT.

IT SEEMS THAT IT IS SO HARD FOR YOU GUYS TO GRASP THE CONCEPT BECAUSE DC HAS NEVER BEEN RIPPED HIS ENTIRE LIFE. HE WASN'T IN HIGH SCHOOL, COLLEGE, OR OLYMPIC WRESTLING AND CERTAINLY ISN'T IN MMA.
If you think DC has 57 lbs of pure fat on him you are deluded. Or maybe you think DC is Roy Nelson?

If you think DC has 57 lbs of pure fat on him you are deluded. Or maybe you think DC is Roy Nelson?

Are you insane? You agreed with the math. 57lbs is the difference between DC at 30% and DC at 10%. Do you not understand body composition? Fat loss is cumulative across the ENTIRE body. I supplied picture charts of what different BF%s look like along with DCs weigh in pic. Check and see.

This isn't a hard concept to understand. Have you never seen anyone lose weight before?

Are you insane? You agreed with the math. 57lbs is the difference between DC at 30% and DC at 10%. Do you not understand body composition? Fat loss is cumulative across the ENTIRE body. I supplied picture charts of what different BF%s look like along with DCs weigh in pic. Check and see.

This isn't a hard concept to understand. Have you never seen anyone lose weight before?
Just because 2 + 2 = 4 doesn't mean that DC is able to make 170. Your assumptions and assertions show that you clearly do not understand body composition the way you believe you do.
You think there is an extra 35 lbs off of this guy?

daniel-cormier-weigh.jpg

Just because 2 + 2 = 4 doesn't mean that DC is able to make 170. Your assumptions and assertions show that you clearly do not understand body composition the way you believe you do.
You think there is an extra 35 lbs off of this guy?

daniel-cormier-weigh.jpg

You showing a picture of a dehydrated DC prior to early weigh ins is stupid first of all. Considering my assumptions are based off of HW DC.

We do not know from what weight DC starts his water cut to make 205, but we do know he doesnt need to cut any water to make HW. His HW weigh in is his fight weight.

Regardless. Just answer this question. Have you personally ever dieted and lost an appreciable amount of weight?

There are 100s of body transformation examples you can find online of fitness professional losing weight for physique shows. You will see how much weight they need to lose to lean out. It is a lot more than you would think and if you have no knowledge amount about fitness and body composition. Which you clearly don't.

YES. DC HAS A TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF FAT HE CAN LOSE OVER HIS ENTIRE BODY FROM WHATEVER HIS WEIGHT IS PRE WATER CUT FOR 205.

FURTHERMORE, REALISTICALLY HE WILL LOSE MUSCLE AS HE LEANS OUT. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE NOT TO IF YOU HAVE A BUILT PHYSIQUE LIKE DC WITHOUT STEROIDS. SO HE WONT NEED TO LOSE PURE FAT ANYWAY EVEN THOUGH HE COULD BASED ON THE MATH.

DO YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT ALL OF DC'S FAT IS ONLY IN HIS GUT AND THAT HE HAS THE BIGGEST BONES ON THE PLANET? DC DOESNT HAVE A BIG FRAME AT ALL.

WAKE UP TO REALITY.

You showing a picture of a dehydrated DC prior to early weigh ins is stupid first of all. Considering my assumptions are based off of HW DC.

We do not know from what weight DC starts his water cut to make 205, but we do know he doesnt need to cut any water to make HW. His HW weigh in is his fight weight.

Regardless. Just answer this question. Have you personally ever dieted and lost an appreciable amount of weight?
1. You said DC could lose pure body fat to make 170. Now you are saying he would lose muscle as well? Based on your OP and the mathematical formula proposed the pic of DC barely making 205 with a water cut would mean he still has 35 lbs of pure fat to lose. You can't claim your math works and then when it doesn't because of your assumed starting point being incorrect just change the parameters.

2. I have dieted and worked with a personal trainer, who I still workout with 3 times a week. I started at 223 lbs and had a lot less muscle mass then I currently have. I got down to 187 lbs which is 37 lb difference. I have added 10-15 lbs of muscle but do not follow a meal plan like I did so I am up to about 207 lbs.

Lastly I stand by my answer of your original post. DC can't make 170 as he is currently composed and if DC was ever to make 170 I would bet my house on GSP. Conversely if GSP were to ever make 205 against DC at that weight my money is on DC.

1. You said DC could lose pure body fat to make 170. Now you are saying he would lose muscle as well? Based on your OP and the mathematical formula proposed the pic of DC barely making 205 with a water cut would mean he still has 35 lbs of pure fat to lose. You can't claim your math works and then when it doesn't because of your assumed starting point being incorrect just change the parameters.

2. I have dieted and worked with a personal trainer, who I still workout with 3 times a week. I started at 223 lbs and had a lot less muscle mass then I currently have. I got down to 187 lbs which is 37 lb difference. I have added 10-15 lbs of muscle but do not follow a meal plan like I did so I am up to about 207 lbs.

Lastly I stand by my answer of your original post. DC can't make 170 as he is currently composed and if DC was ever to make 170 I would bet my house on GSP. Conversely if GSP were to ever make 205 against DC at that weight my money is on DC.

1. You keep mispresenting my argument. You either are being intentionally dishonest or stupid. I didn't change anything from my OP.

Let me spell it out for you again

My math is off DC Heavyweight weigh in at UFC 226 of 246 lbs not off his 205 weigh ins, but yes he has 35 lbs of fat on his ENTIRE body that he could lose from his 205 weigh in. DC is still over 20% body fat in those pics.

For DC to go from 30% bf to 10% with his current lean mass he would have to lose a lot of fat. 57lbs of pure fat. That would put him at 189 which he could then water cut to 170.

Now. Losing pure fat is not realistically possible unless he gets liposuction. As someone gets leaner than 20% body fat they will inevitably lose some muscle and this lose of muscle gets bigger as you get leaner especially under 10% body fat.

So....realistically for him to weigh 189 he wouldnt lose 57 lbs of pure fat. It would be a mix and if he lost 57 lbs of fat he would be under 189.

2. After losing 37 lbs did you go from a gut to a legitimate 6 pack? My guess is no.

After gaining 20 lbs, 10-15 lbs you claim is muscle, are you leaner or fatter than you were at 187?

The answer to these questions should tell you have much weight it takes to get ripped. Did you get your body fat tested on a Dexa scan? A Dexa scan is the only reasonable accurate body fat test for leaner individuals.

3. DC at 10% body fat would clearly be differently composed than DC% at 30+% body fat.

If he made 170 from 189 like I propose I believe he beats GSP by being a better wrestler and a munch harder puncher.

Back