GOAT vs GOAT: GSP vs DC (Disciplined/Clean Eating) (MATH ADDED) at WW

DC at UFC 226 = 246 LBS, conservatively 30% BF, probably more.

246 x 0.70 = 172.2
172.2 x 0.1 = 189.42

189.42 is smaller than some modern WWs. 10% BF isn't shredded

What do you say to these calculations? That's without losing any lean body mass. Do you honestly think DC has significantly lower BF than 30%?

I’ll tell you what. Just show me what his organs and bones weigh and what his current body fat percentage is and I’ll do the math.

Don't be ridiculous, but these are conservative numbers. Get real.

246 x 0.70 = 172.2
172.2 x 0.1 = 189.42

What do you say to these calculations? That's without losing any lean body mass. Do you honestly think DC has significantly lower BF than 30%?

Don't be ridiculous, but these are conservative numbers. Get real.

246 x 0.70 = 172.2
172.2 x 0.1 = 189.42

Shit if he has 40% body fat then he can make BW. You sure he doesn't have 40% body fat? We should be talking Aldo vs. DC.

My fat ass has less than 30% body fat, there is no way he has 30% body fat. He might be close to 20%.

Edit: Show me anything supporting 30% and I'll leave this thread.

Shit if he has 40% body fat then he can make BW. You sure he doesn't have 40% body fat? We should be talking Aldo vs. DC.

My fat ass has less than 30% body fat, there is no way he has 30% body fat. He might be close to 20%

Wow!. That is insane. You clearly do not know anything about BF%. By that standard you must think every ripped guy is 5% BF or below. I don't know where you got your BF% measured but only DEXA scan is accurate.

Here are some picture guides. Which one do you really think DC falls under?

Bodyfatpercenatagechartmen.jpg

upload_2018-8-15_16-2-3.jpeg
BF-Male.jpg

main-qimg-309b0892ee554e32dfdd9606a8b32d48-c

Wow!. That is insane. You clearly do not know anything about BF%. By that standard you must think every ripped guy is 5% BF or below. I don't know where you got your BF% measured but only DEXA scan is accurate.

Here are some picture guides. Which one do you really think DC falls under?

Bodyfatpercenatagechartmen.jpg

View attachment 421815
BF-Male.jpg

main-qimg-309b0892ee554e32dfdd9606a8b32d48-c
Come on man, those pictures don't work for DC, the guy has so much muscle under his gut, his legs probably have sub 10% body fat. You can't just look at these pictures and extrapolate a guy like DC's body fat. Show me any evidence DC has 30% body fat, fucking tweet him if you have to.

Come on man, those pictures don't work for DC, the guy has so much muscle under his gut, his legs probably have sub 10% body fat. You can't just look at these pictures and extrapolate a guy like DC's body fat. Show me any evidence DC has 30% body fat, fucking tweet him if you have to.

Buddy. I understand that you might look like DC and not want to admit to how fat you are, but come on. You clearly don't know anything about fitness or body composition.

HAVING MORE MUSCLE MAKES YOU LOOK LEANER AT HIGHER BF%'s

DC will look leaner than most 30+% guys, so that is a conservative estimate. DC is nowhere near 20% and even if he was 25% at UFC 226 he would be 202 lbs at 10% BF and WW's can make that cut.

Obviously DC would never publicly tell a reliable bf%. Look at that weigh in pic.

daniel-cormier-ufc-226-official-weigh-ins.jpg

Math First:

246 x 0.70 = 172.2
172.2 x 0.1 = 189.42

Talking about who would be the first 3 division champ in another thread led to me and a co-worker talking about a hypothetical match up between GSP and DC.

For the record, DC has a very high BF% and could very easily weigh under 200 lbs lean. Even with conservative estimates in his BF% the math is pretty clear.

Furthermore, DC does not have a big frame and there are FWs with bigger frames, bigger heads, taller, and longer reaches.

GSP and DC are roughly the same height and GSP has a longer reach.

With that all said, how would you see a match up going between GSP and a ripped DC at WW?

Please let me know what you guys think of this GOAT vs GOAT match up.
This was in the first post and I am sure many others but DC can barely make LHW and you want him to make WW?

Buddy. I understand that you might look like DC and not want to admit to how fat you are, but come on. You clearly don't know anything about fitness or body composition.

HAVING MORE MUSCLE MAKES YOU LOOK LEANER AT HIGHER BF%'s

DC will look leaner than most 30+% guys, so that is a conservative estimate. DC is nowhere near 20% and even if he was 25% at UFC 226 he would be 202 lbs at 10% BF and WW's can make that cut.

Obviously DC would never publicly tell a reliable bf%. Look at that weigh in pic.

daniel-cormier-ufc-226-official-weigh-ins.jpg
Lol, you think I'm ashamed at my body? I don't give a fuck.

"And having more muscle at higher body fat% makes you look leaner."

So 250 pound man with 30% body fat looks fatter than a 300 pound man with 25% body fat? Really? Think about that, the only difference between the two men is the 50 pounds of muscle. I can't help you much more than this...

Lol, you think I'm ashamed at my body? I don't give a fuck.

"And having more muscle at higher body fat% makes you look leaner."

So 250 pound man with 30% body fat looks fatter than a 300 pound man with 25% body fat? Really? Think about that, the only difference between the two men is the 50 pounds of muscle. I can't help you much more than this...

I'm not fat-shaming.

You aren't getting it and you thinking you know more is really disappointing. Muscles create the shape of your body. No muscle means you look flatter. Bigger muscles more shape.

Obviously in your example the 300 pound man at 25% would look leaner than any one at 30%. The BF% is lower. DUH!

It is a the same body fat percentage that you would notice. Like a 6'0" man at 20% and a 5'9 man at 20% who both weigh 180. The 6'0" guy would have more bone other non muscle lean mass and look skinny, while the 5'9" guy would have to carry more muscle mass to be the same weight and BF% because of the height difference and would look jacked. This is why body builders/power lifters still look jacked during the off season.

This was in the first post and I am sure many others but DC can barely make LHW and you want him to make WW?

Did you see the math? Even without losing any lean mass, which you would when you lose weight. If DC just lost pure fat and made it to 10% BF he could make 170 cutting from 189. Simple.

I'm not fat-shaming.

You aren't getting it and you thinking you know more is really disappointing. Muscles create the shape of your body. No muscle means you look flatter. Bigger muscles more shape.

Obviously in your example the 300 pound man at 25% would look leaner than any one at 30%. The BF% is lower. DUH!

It is a the same body fat percentage that you would notice. Like a 6'0" man at 20% and a 5'9 man at 20% who both weigh 180. The 6'0" guy would have more bone other non muscle lean mass and look skinny, while the 5'9" guy would have to carry more muscle mass to be the same weight and BF% because of the height difference and would look jacked. This is why body builders/power lifters still look jacked during the off season.

You're exhausting, have good day. Good luck.

The only way GSP agrees to that fight is if it is at MW (since no one other than OP thinks DC making WW is even possible--MW unlikely enough as is), he's paid $3M plus PPV points, and has a $1M insurance policy is D.C. misses weight.

Now, let's look at that:

UFC won't pay that much
DC will never agree to attempt to make 185
No insurer would agree to that since DC will almost certainly miss weight

How about "NO"!

Insecurities Insecurities

Yeah. Yours. Despite mounting evidence you still think you are right. Crazy.

It's called cognitive dissonance. It is also pathetic.

At this point you can only be either an idiot or delusional.

Oh fuck, you really are stupid.

You do understand that just calling someone stupid and acting superior doesn't make you correct.

Laughable. I was the only one to present evidence this entire conversation.

Once again you are pathetic.

Keep coming, works almost done, I can go all day.

I'll make sure to reply between rounds at the gym tonight. LOL.

Back