GOAT vs GOAT: GSP vs DC (Disciplined/Clean Eating) (MATH ADDED) at WW

This is hypothetical and someone with Jones's frame couldn't make WW, but someone with DC's could. Huge distinction, as big as DC's gut. LOL.
DC can't make WW, zero chance. What was his high school wrestling weight? I bet that was 170ish. You think 40 year old DC living a clean lifestyle would weigh what 16 year old DC would weigh? Get the fuck out of here.

You seemed to disregard the other guy's hypothetical with Jones. So clearly you are trying to put a "realistic" spin on it. But failing of course.

HAHAHA. Hypothetical are inherently unrealistic. Some clearly greater than others. DC at WW is plausible. Jones at WW is not.

NOT Rocket Science.

lmao god damn you're dumb.

DC would have to cut off a limb to even make MW.

you can keep LOLing and talking about how it's " hypothetical ", but theres absolutely no way DC would ever make WW, period.

DC can't make WW, zero chance. What was his high school wrestling weight? I bet that was 170ish. You think 40 year old DC living a clean lifestyle would weigh what 16 year old DC would weigh? Get the fuck out of here.

You clearly don't seem to realize how much fat DC is carrying. DC in high school wasn't ripped either. He was never ripped. Clearly I'm not thinking this match could ever happen right now.

lmao god damn you're dumb.

DC would have to cut off a limb to even make MW.

you can keep LOLing and talking about how it's " hypothetical ", but theres absolutely no way DC would ever make WW, period.

Fat DC would not Ripped DC. You idiot. Did you even read the OP?

Not a big frame eh?

Why then does he dwarf Rogan, who is short with a big frame?

DC is BIG. There's a lot of muscles underneath the fat too

You clearly don't seem to realize how much fat DC is carrying. DC in high school wasn't ripped either. He was never ripped. Clearly I'm not thinking this match could ever happen right now.
God I hope you are a teenager still. Maybe there is a glimmer of hope for you.

....What?
<{MindBrown}>
Even this hypothetical "disciplined DC" you speak of could never make WW. Have you ever seen DC?
The guy is huge, built like a wrecking ball.
Cmon dude.

No he isn't. If you have ever been ripped you would know this. What BF% do you think DC has?

Fat DC would not Ripped DC. You idiot. Did you even read the OP?
yeah i'm the idiot, because i'm the one who made a stupid (wastelanded) thread and keeps getting told how ridiculous he is.

DC would never make WW or MW, but for the sake of your little fantasy land where DC has a completely different body type, he'd probably beat GSP because GSP would struggle to take him down and DC would get in his face and make it dirty in the clinch and probably throw GSP around like he does everyone else.

Not a big frame eh?

Why then does he dwarf Rogan, who is short with a big frame?

DC is BIG. There's a lot of muscles underneath the fat too

Yeah he would look jacked at WW. Similar to T-Wood (not in a racist way).

yeah i'm the idiot, because i'm the one who made a stupid (wastelanded) thread and keeps getting told how ridiculous he is.

DC would never make WW or MW, but for the sake of your little fantasy land where DC has a completely different body type, he'd probably beat GSP because GSP would struggle to take him down and DC would get in his face and make it dirty in the clinch and probably throw GSP around like he does everyone else.

It isn't my fault that people are dumb fatties who are allergic to math and critical thinking. They do not understand how much weight DC would have to lose to get ripped.

And I agree that DC would win. Thank you.

Please do the math. It is like you are allergic to critical thinking or calculations. I'm 29 btw and ripped. LOL.
Lol is right. Keep that workout routine, you’ll need it. God knows you can’t impress anyone with your mind.

It isn't my fault that people are dumb fatties who are allergic to math and critical thinking. They do not understand how much weight DC would have to lose to get ripped.

And I agree that DC would win. Thank you.
and you don't seem to understand theres nothing DC could do to ever make WW, outside of chopping off limbs.

laughed at you saying you're "ripped" though, good one.

104_Daniel_Cormier_and_Anthony_Johnson.0.0.jpg
Can't say it sounds comletely impossible. A fat X-weight class should be able to make at least the one below.

and you don't seem to understand theres nothing DC could do to ever make WW, outside of chopping off limbs.

laughed at you saying you're "ripped" though, good one.

I'll add the math in for you. Next time I'll add a pic of my abs lol.

Back