GOAT talk - Jones Quadruples Khabib!

Lee said they want him - Islam to headline the Russia event in June. The UFC knows that Islam won’t accept that fight because it’s right after Ramadan. This will allow them to not have to offer Islam another fight for like 4 months.

I’m telling you man one of the matchmakers fucking hates Islam. He’ll never get an opportunity in the UFC and needs to leave ASAP.

Lol as much as Contards would love top prospect Makhachev to leave UFC he's the future of the division and isnt going anywhere!

Islam Makhachev
6 Fight Win Streak
Most Ducked Fighter in History
International Sambo Master
Future Lightweight Champion
Movie Star Good Looks
Mensa IQ
Best Nutritionist in the Game

Lol as much as Contards would love top prospect Makhachev to leave UFC he's the future of the division and isnt going anywhere!

Islam Makhachev
6 Fight Win Streak
Most Ducked Fighter in History
International Sambo Master
Future Lightweight Champion
Movie Star Good Looks
Mensa IQ
Best Nutritionist in the Game

And is hated by the company for the reasons I outlined. They can force him to be very inactive by offering fights during Ramadan. If we don’t see him back before it begins this year will you believe me?

Title defences may be overrated, it comes down to who you've beaten. Compare their resumes and the answer should be pretty clear.
Jones for sure has the better body of work but Khabib has simply been the most dominant fighter maybe ever in the octagon. If Khabib can get past Tony impressively, his ELITE wins (RDA,Conor,DP,Tony) would be comparable to Jones best scalps.

And is hated by the company for the reasons I outlined. They can force him to be very inactive by offering fights during Ramadan. If we don’t see him back before it begins this year will you believe me?

I doubt we'll see Islam fight before Ramadan.

Doesnt mean he should leave tho - that's just wishful thinking of his duckers ;-)

I doubt we'll see Islam fight before Ramadan.

Doesnt mean he should leave tho - that's just wishful thinking of his duckers ;-)

It’s just a damn shame seeing him sit out a year with no injuries during his athletic prime. I’m worried he’s going to become the next Taisumov. He should have got the Pettis matchup. If Anthony accepted against CDF he would have accepted against Islam too.

Jones for sure has the better body of work but Khabib has simply been the most dominant fighter maybe ever in the octagon. If Khabib can get past Tony impressively, his ELITE wins (RDA,Conor,DP,Tony) would be comparable to Jones best scalps.

Nope, Cormier twice, Gustaffson twice, Rampage, Machida, Shogun, Sonnen, Belfort etc etc, Khabib would have a long way to go still.

It’s just a damn shame seeing him sit out a year with no injuries during his athletic prime. I’m worried he’s going to become the next Taisumov. He should have got the Pettis matchup. If Anthony accepted against CDF he would have accepted against Islam too.

It's not a shame at all, if he really wanted he could fight someone but only a top 10 is worth his time now. Otherwise he's enjoying life, endorsements, travelling, skiing and staying healthy.

Btw if you're trying to troll it's a pretty weak attempt - 1/10.

In only his last two fights Jones lost 4 rounds, that's quadruple the number of rounds Khabib has lost in his whole career!

That's serious Goatness!

<DCWhoa><JonesLaugh><JonesDXSuckIt>
Ackmed, I dislike Jones, so normally I would like your thread, but I'll make an exception for you.

Shut the fuck up about khabib, Islam, and dagestan in general.

jones has the better resume, but he beat most of his opponents while they were on not so good streaks. only cormier and gus are great wins

sonnen/belfort arent even light heavy weight fighters, they've spennd their carreers at middle weight

shogun/rampage/machida are good wins, but he fought them while heavy on the decline.

khabib beat iaquinta, conor, poirier while they were in their prime and on good streaks. if khabib beats tony it will be huge. khabib will still be undefeated and beat the contender for goat light weight.

the tony fight will answer the question who's p4p goat, jones or khabib

In only his last two fights Jones lost 4 rounds, that's quadruple the number of rounds Khabib has lost in his whole career!

That's serious Goatness!

<DCWhoa><JonesLaugh><JonesDXSuckIt>
That’s was not the only thing Pokes lost last Sunday.
Reyes got robbed.

Competition counts and that is the clear cut difference between the two, outside of title defenses

Nobody in the history of MMA has beat those many ex champions and top 1-5 ranked contenders back to back like that

Back