GOAT ? SOLVED!!!

eyenomas

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
I preface this by advising you take your flawed opinion out of the equation and looking at the facts.
The real GOAT is RRR, heres why:
1. Long time undefeated champ
2. Faced different types of adversity in many fights
3. FINISHED opponents.
4. Put fear into her opponents pre fight.
5. Strong in several disciplines and overall well rounded.
6. Has a sloppy loss that will keep the hunger/killer instinct alive.
7. Multi talented, was able to be successful outside of mma in several markets.
8. People WANT to watch her fight.
9. She is for the most part a down to earth, real, cool personality, not afraid to speak the truth.

If there is someone to share this accolade with, it would be JoseAldojr.

Again, these aren't my opinions, just fact.

ronda-rousey-knock-out-ko.gif

Being multi talented and successful outside MMA is a requirement of being a GOAT? Get the fuck out of here

And getting the livng shit kicked out of you, and calling it a "sloppy" loss, is another requirement of being GOAT? Again, fuck off.

You know something thats actually important that you DIDNT bring up, is the level of competition shes beaten.

And how the fuck did that loss keep her hunger/killer instinct alive? That loss may very well have retired her. If anything, that fight did the OPPOSITE of what yuo said. It is NOT a fact that her hunger/ killer instinct is alive. That is your OPINION, and its wrong.

Good try though

fedor650.jpg
"Women should be domestic goddesses" -GOAT

Last edited:
I preface this by advising you take your flawed opinion out of the equation and looking at the facts.
The real GOAT is RRR, heres why:
1. Long time undefeated champ
2. Faced different types of adversity in many fights
3. FINISHED opponents.
4. Put fear into her opponents pre fight.
5. Strong in several disciplines and overall well rounded.
6. Has a sloppy loss that will keep the hunger/killer instinct alive.
7. Multi talented, was able to be successful outside of mma in several markets.
8. People WANT to watch her fight.
9. She is for the most part a down to earth, real, cool personality, not afraid to speak the truth.

If there is someone to share this accolade with, it would be JoseAldojr.

Again, these aren't my opinions, just fact.

4E15reegTkGGN56vgNZm_Drunk%20Fall.gif

See..that's why I prefaced my comment. Take a deep breath people, just an mma forum.

Are you RR's mom?

There was no cursing towards Edmond, so I don't think it was Mama Rousey. Maybe he's Travis Browne (careful, watch your eyes).

What outside markets did she succeed in? Her acting is cringe inducing and all those movie projects she had lined up such as roadhouse 2 got dropped the moment she lost. She has elementary schoolyard brawl caliber striking technique.

Back