GOAT Sitcom character

GOAT Sitcom Character

• 13. Norm Peterson - George Wendt - Cheers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
On the poll I voted for Rick from Young Ones, but the real GOAT is Richard Richard from Bottom

ad_151844088-e1416055157473.jpg

shoutout to al bundy, the always sunny cast and michael scott (early seasons)

but george costanza is the best developed and explored character as well as being as funny as any of them

fd2e859b594276144e19eea542c82ac0.jpg

i actually feel like dennis reynolds was getting pretty damn close before they started been jumping the shark with him.

Anybody who writes in Urkel is getting smacked.

List is a joke without Balky, Urkel, Latka, And even Uncle Jesse.

Still would have voted Al, but yeah. Even Peggy deserves to be on the list. Wilson from home improvement?

Eddie fkn Haskel?

From your list, Basil Fawlty.

Lister - Red Dwarf is my favourite.

I preferred the evolution of Rik from The Young Ones, too. Richard Richard - Bottom. Same actor. Pretty much same character, but better imo.

Bladrick was also the best character in Blackadder.

Lister is great. There have been so many great sitcom characters over the years its really hard to just narrow it down to one. If narrowing down a top 10 would be difficult. I voted Larry David in this poll, I don't think he is #1 but I wanted to bump him up to 5 votes.

Lucy is the number 1 show that has never been off tv, millions of people can quote her lines and know her on site and people dress like her for holiday and gets no mention in thread.

I-Love-Lucy-i-love-lucy-17796180-360-450.jpg

I'm partial to Ron Swanson from Parks and Rec. I also really like Dr Cox from Scrubs and Barney Stinson from How I Met Your Mother. Great characters.

Lister is great. There have been so many great sitcom characters over the years its really hard to just narrow it down to one. If narrowing down a top 10 would be difficult. I voted Larry David in this poll, I don't think he is #1 but I wanted to bump him up to 5 votes.

Yeh, if it was limited to US sitcoms It'd be between Larry David and Ron Swanson.

Lucy is the number 1 show that has never been off tv, millions of people can quote her lines and know her on site and people dress like her for holiday and gets no mention in thread.

I-Love-Lucy-i-love-lucy-17796180-360-450.jpg
Yea ok, Grandma

Back