goat milk vs regular (cow) milk

gungfudisciple

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I just bought a quart of goat milk for my morning cereal. It costs 3 times as much and is thicker and richer. Are there any nutritional adavantages? I was told there were, but what are they?

Humans tend to digest it more efficiently then cow, which I think is a benifit for lactose intolerant individuals.

they say it's more similar to human breastmilk.

Shit I'd drink human breastmilk if I ever had a girlfriend who would let me make her lactate.

Urban said:
Shit I'd drink human breastmilk if I ever had a girlfriend who would let me make her lactate.

goat milk + baby bottle = problem solved!

Urban said:
LMFAO

Urban said:
I have got to try it sometime. When the future wife gets knocked up.

Urban said:

Haha, you'd have to fight the little one for a taste. :icon_lol:

Actually, anybody can lactate, all they need is the desire to do so and the physical provation. You don't have to wait for her to get pregnant to start suckling, you just need to convince her to want to do it, and then spend a good amount of time every couple hours trying to get something to drink. the whole process should take about a week.

I knew that older bitches (female dogs) sometimes do that when they have a young pup with them for a longer period of time, but never thought that humans could do the same thing. Have you witnessed this first hand or is it something you've read about? :D

from a bad experience w/wife breast milk tastes like shit

jdgbmf said:
from a bad experience w/wife breast milk tastes like shit

Confuicious say: "Saggy titty make bad milky"

EDIT: that was just a funny rhyme, not meant to diss your lovely wife :)
just want to clear that up, cause it sounded assholish the way I wrote it.

Nallemaja said:
Have you witnessed this first hand or is it something you've read about? :D
Something I've read about. Specifically I remember reading that the same proccess will occur in men, but I refuse to make myself lactate or suckle from a man (that's just not my bag)

Ive never seen it for sale before then agian I havent ever looked, thx im gonna pic some up if I can find it next time I go shopping

Urban said:
Something I've read about. Specifically I remember reading that the same proccess will occur in men, but I refuse to make myself lactate or suckle from a man (that's just not my bag)
I heard this was possible. its disturbing. but how can it happen in guys? I thought our titties were just for show and were useless since we have the male chromosome.

No. appearently we can lactate too, all we need is the desire to do so and the physical provocation. Much like women.

Back