GOAT? lol?

It started when Joe Rogan made a huge fuss about him in his first UFC fight then it escalated

I believe it was started by the guys he has fought and decimated. He came out of nowhere and took some heads clean off....must be a goat.

When Jose Aldo's head clatters off the canvas you will know who is GOAT.

kcbQ2sS.gif

B6_TUq_Ce_IIAAg_SZE_opt_1.jpg

NOBODY actually believes it. It's a joke to annoy people. :cool:

Although, some people actually believe he will beat Aldo, Edgar, Mendes and become the best FW. nothing really wrong with that.

No. People actually believe it.

I believe in Conor. He is god. You cannot mock me. It's all I have now.

Did McGregor recently visit an actual farm and pet some live goats, and then someone on Sherdog got a hold of a picture of him stroking the goats ?

Nothing to do with Farm Animals. You're way off the mark. It's an acronym that stands for Greatest Of All Time. It's given to McGregor because of his unparalleled skills, dedication, style and charisma.

Conor will retire undefeated as the GOAT

Wait a minute......

Writing 'GOAT' for stupid
shit like this should be a bannable offense

simply put mcgregor fans are the most obnoxious fanbase i've ever seen on this forum. Like i've never ever seen someone close to as unproven who already has losses on their record get this kind of hype.

I think the Mcgregor shit is just a response to mma not having many stars any more.

simply put mcgregor fans are the most obnoxious fanbase i've ever seen on this forum. Like i've never ever seen someone close to as unproven who already has losses on their record get this kind of hype.

I think the Mcgregor shit is just a response to mma not having many stars any more.

The majority seem to be dumbshits trying to get a rise outta dorks like you. The people hating on McGregor because of what a bunch of internet virgins say are even worse IMO

Back