GOAT knocks flat-footed Aldo out easily

I don't use the ignore list feature often enough.

GOAT knocks flat-footed Aldo out easily. This guy was getting tagged and dropped by a wrestler with T-Rex arms who was doing nothing but wailing punches around. I can't imagine what a natural striker like Conor would do to him. Aldo is going to be embarrassed.

This is the new fans generation of mma.

Aldo by ko.

GOAT knocks flat-footed Aldo out easily. This guy was getting tagged and dropped by a wrestler with T-Rex arms who was doing nothing but wailing punches around. I can't imagine what a natural striker like Conor would do to him. Aldo is going to be embarrassed.

Flat footed, really? Which of these two would you consider flat footed, how many flat footed fighters you know are brave enough to get off the ground to execute a superman punch let alone get height to spring off the cage and deliver the punch clean..?

Let it be known Paynebringer ended your thread...

tumblr_mz0epn92pV1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Please walk me through the thought process it takes to post a thread like this.

Like you have to know that there are already plenty of threads on the exact same subject, yet instead of posting in there you chose to make a whole new thread.

I don't hate Conor, but his fan's are poison to this forum.

According to your logic anybody who brings in casuals and makes them interested enough to want to discuss their new found interest on a forum are poison.

Get over it or you'll be permanently butthurt.

Being flat-footed against Conor isn't something that will matter in Aldo's case. Aldo is too good at pivoting/turning and McGregor, while mobile, isn't going to be circling him so fast or changing direction so quickly that he won't be able to keep up. He'll track his every movement like a hawk and turn to face him instantly. Aldo's pivoting has been called the best in the sport and I agree that it is. This is coming from a huge McGregor fan. I'm not a big fan of flat-footed fighters but there've been many greats that fought flat-footed. Not to mention it's also Aldo's style and is technically best to be more grounded for stopping potential takedown attempts. Weidman too is quite flat-footed and that works out fine for him.

Good post.

Aldo will be more loose without having to worry about takedowns. I am not sure where the myth of him being flat footed is coming from he doesn't make a lot of wasted movements, but he is active at the right times.

Last edited:
flat footed? lol

3EAKx8vv6Gqke8ydJS.gif

He was slipping on the sand, just like he was slipping and had to grab that security guard for balance ;)

This is the second time I've seen you use this gif recently, are you just going to post it in every McGregor thread?

Flat footed, really? Which of these two would you consider flat footed, how many flat footed fighters you know are brave enough to get off the ground to execute a superman punch let alone get height to spring off the cage and deliver the punch clean..?

Let it be known Paynebringer ended your thread...

tumblr_mz0epn92pV1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

That's nothing special indeed. It's not a Showtime kick or something. Even in this gif one can see that Aldo is a little flat-footed. I think he telegraphed it way too much. It won't happen against McGregor for sure.

That's nothing special indeed. It's not a Showtime kick or something.Even in this gif one can see that Aldo is a little flat-footed. I think he telegraphed it way too much. It won't happen against McGregor for sure.

You should reconsider using the wise Owl as an AV they're known for wisdom & sight and this post proved neither.

Do you even know what flat footed is as it relates to boxing, mma? It's not a Showtime kick but you right it is something; how many fighter today you see pulling off superman punches free standing or off the cage? You can choose any weightclass give you more options since it's such a nothing special move you should have a list of present names doing it to effectiveness.

You see how Aldo telegraphed way too much, but Frankie Edgar standing in front of him just ate it. So either Frankie is way too slow or Aldo is way too fast for someone being so flat footed.

The GOAT knocks out flat footed Aldo and Mcgregor at the same time.

I can't help but agree with the subject. Aldo wouldn't last a round against Jones. It would be a 90 second fight at best. I don't know what Conor has to do with it, though.

The only people that think Aldo is flat footed are idiots that just parrot everything they hear. They are the same idiots who talk non stop about circling to the power hand because Joe said it at UFC 100

He was slipping on the sand, just like he was slipping and had to grab that security guard for balance ;)

This is the second time I've seen you use this gif recently, are you just going to post it in every McGregor thread?

He should post it as many times McGregor fans masturbate to his unfunny jokes and post it here for no apparently reason.

The only people that think Aldo is flat footed are idiots that just parrot everything they hear. They are the same idiots who talk non stop about circling to the power hand because Joe said it at UFC 100

Man you got that perfectly right, it's like they function with one brain.

Back