GOAT IS COMING BACK DEC 29TH!!!!

I'll agree that Jones is only true goat in this game.

I’m done replying to you fedor fanboys…you troll and than run and report posts when you get owned.

@Starman you really mad lol

Who got "owned"? Replying to people with juvenile insults and profanity, and then whining when you get flagged for it, hardly fits the definition of "owning" someone, does it

Who got "owned"? Replying to people with juvenile insults and profanity, and then whining when you get flagged for it, hardly fits the definition of "owning" someone, does it

Done arguing with somebody who reports posts…like I gave you a black eye after talking stuff but run to the police.

It’s crazy how mods here protect fedor fans here.

As a public service announcement I would like all fans...Fedor fans, Jones fans, fans of all ages and sizes and shapes...to know that I do not protect anyone of you or give anyone special treatment...because I hate you all equally.

upload_2018-12-16_11-43-52.gif

Never get worked into a shoot.

upload_2018-12-16_11-44-27.gif

Done arguing with somebody who reports posts…like I gave you a black eye after talking stuff but run to the police.

You’ve made no arguments. All you’ve done is behaved like a child.

And just a friendly reminder to anyone tuning in late. The TS was mistaken. Fedor will not be fighting on December 29th.

Um, this thread should be about GSP since you said GOAT

WHO READY for the Greatest fighter ever to fight in combat sports to make his return and solidify his GOAT status even more (don’t know if possible)…?????

Jones has beat who’s who of MMA, look at machida and shogun (even look at what Bader is doing at hw) still winning at the highest level and Jones beat the dogshit out of them add in HW GOAT DC and you have the MJ of MMA! ALSO Shad, Glover, Gus, Vitor, etc…

In b4 salty Russian can crushing fanboys come in and spew there tears all over this thread!!!

if he was the mj of mma he wouldnt of needed drugs to do it.

I can't wait to see what kind
of crazy shit he's gonna do
this time

GOAT

he back
BonesUptonLynch22612.jpg

Jon-Jones-With-Beautiful-Girls.jpg

11460.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

hqdefault.jpg

WHO READY for the Greatest fighter ever to fight in combat sports to make his return and solidify his GOAT status even more (don’t know if possible)…?????

Jones has beat who’s who of MMA, look at machida and shogun (even look at what Bader is doing at hw) still winning at the highest level and Jones beat the dogshit out of them add in HW GOAT DC and you have the MJ of MMA! ALSO Shad, Glover, Gus, Vitor, etc…

In b4 salty Russian can crushing fanboys come in and spew there tears all over this thread!!!

Jones has been significantly bigger than the majority of people he fought. His ability to cut weight is amazing, but when he outweighs his opponents by 25-30lbs on fight night, the competition does not warrant the accolades he gets.

Fedor on the other hand fought the best Heavyweights on the planet, in the most difficult ruleset, and went undefeated for ten years, as a person who walks around smaller than Jones. If Jones wins at HW that would be something, but beating MW and LHW's at his size is like Kramer (Seinfeld reference) fighting children.

Jones have all weapons the fighter can have in octagon and I love training and strike bag like that just hate strong weapon steroids that he have with him. All other bullshit he done I do not know I do not watch news since 2010

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to Cyborg/Nunes. The Gus fight will he a nice bonus.

Back