GOAT IS COMING BACK DEC 29TH!!!!

As things stand he’s absolutely incredible but take away the peds and let’s see how good he really is.

As a person he is a psychopath and a delusional pos.

Fair statement…

Jones is a shit person I agree, but I don’t look at my favorite cage fighters as role models.

WHO READY for the Greatest fighter ever to fight in combat sports to make his return and solidify his GOAT status even more (don’t know if possible)…?????

Jones has beat who’s who of MMA, look at machida and shogun (even look at what Bader is doing at hw) still winning at the highest level and Jones beat the dogshit out of them add in HW GOAT DC and you have the MJ of MMA! ALSO Shad, Glover, Gus, Vitor, etc…

In b4 salty Russian can crushing fanboys come in and spew there tears all over this thread!!!
You mean GCOAT? If he wasn't juiced his whole career, he would be working as a bouncer in some shitty night club by now, struggling to pay for the rent. After loses vs Brad Bernard, Anthony Peena, Vladimir Matyushenko, etc that is.. He was hiding under the cage for 8 hours to avoid USADA for god sake!?!? There must be something really wrong with you hugging his nuts like this?

Lol is he fighting zulu or hmc?? Maybe 0-1 pro wrassler?? Oh wait he is fighting a natty lhw that jones already beat the dogshit out of!! Will be a glorious day when fedor loses to Bader! Run along shit stain!!

He’s not fighting anyone on December 29th, which is precisely why the title of your thread is incorrect.

The best that ever did it.

You wanna know a secret? The shitheads hating him look forward to this fight the most.

WHO READY for the Greatest fighter ever to fight in combat sports to make his return and solidify his GOAT status even more (don’t know if possible)…?????

Jones has beat who’s who of MMA, look at machida and shogun (even look at what Bader is doing at hw) still winning at the highest level and Jones beat the dogshit out of them add in HW GOAT DC and you have the MJ of MMA! ALSO Shad, Glover, Gus, Vitor, etc…

In b4 salty Russian can crushing fanboys come in and spew there tears all over this thread!!!

when you try to "in b4" on your own post... it shows you already know what's up...
<Fedor23>

Im sure you said this before Jones/DC 2 lmao

Yes go look at DC’s record…dude beat list of who’s who in MMA as well … for Christ’s sake he has wins over prime Mir, Bigfoot fight after bf best the shit out of fedor, rumble, stipe (Top 5 hw goat), Gus, Barnett. Hendo, Spider Silva…yet his two losses were to GOAT Jones. Not only did he lose to Jones but he was brutally finished by Jones. And don’t give me the juicing bs, nearly ever mma fighter does, that’s just a shit excuse.

You mean GCOAT? If he wasn't juiced his whole career, he would be working as a bouncer in some shitty night club by now, struggling to pay for the rent. After loses vs Brad Bernard, Anthony Peena, Vladimir Matyushenko, etc that is.. He was hiding under the cage for 8 hours to avoid USADA for god sake!?!? There must be something really wrong with you hugging his nuts like this?

LOL coming from a salty fedor fan…fedor fought in japan where they allowed juicing, shit even encouraged it yet comes over to the us and gets his ass kicked. Fedor was tested less than 10% of his MMA fights.

No way he comes in clean.

Yes go look at DC’s record…dude beat list of who’s who in MMA as well … for Christ’s sake he has wins over prime Mir, Bigfoot fight after bf best the shit out of fedor, rumble, stipe (Top 5 hw goat), Gus, Barnett. Hendo, Spider Silva…yet his two losses were to GOAT Jones. Not only did he lose to Jones but he was brutally finished by Jones. And don’t give me the juicing bs, nearly ever mma fighter does, that’s just a shit excuse.

I quoted the guy saying Jones will lose only because he is a "cheat" or a bad person lol

I’m done replying to you fedor fanboys…you troll and than run and report posts when you get owned.

@Starman you really mad lol

I quoted the guy saying Jones will lose only because he is a "cheat" or a bad person lol

Ahh got ya. Wrong person.

It’s crazy how mods here protect fedor fans here. I get double yellows for bringing up fans but same fedor fans troll and flame but get immunity on this board. Such a double standard.

Ahh got ya. Wrong person.

It’s crazy how mods here protect fedor fans here. I get double yellows for bringing up fans but same fedor fans troll and flame but get immunity on this board. Such a double standard.

Jones is a sensitive subject to all the lil girlies around here smh

Back