GOAT getting owned

2 years into a career. Not training full time. Fighters evolve. Bring on the wrestlers. Etc etc.

The GOAT will convert everyone soon enough.

As Joe Rogan says "This guy just moves differently than most humans, the fluidity is insane!" (or something similar)

The hyperbole actually isn't over the top on that statement, for a change.

TS' manlet ass is just jelly that Mr. Mac can perform auto-fellatio and he can't. :icon_lol: Poor 'il fella.

KrrGOp.gif

Pretty sure he means the following fight. What, that's not soon enough for you?

After beating the #5 guy, he calls out an unranked guy? That will show up how much he's improved. And Aldo isn't a wrestler.

After beating the #5 guy, he calls out an unranked guy? That will show up how much he's improved. And Aldo isn't a wrestler.

I honestly don't remember any calling out of Siver by McGregor. I think they just offered it and he took it.

The good news is the Conor fans and haters will all be watching, so it's win/win for the UFC.

You really can't compare the hell hook from Silva/Ryo and pretend like it's the same. Connar basically had butterfly hooks and almost full guard, his opponent sliced through his guard, half guard, side mount and then full mount

MMA mathematician at work here.

So that also means that Kimbo is the true goat and would beat Fedor.

And he showed humility and respect in defeat unlike you keyboard worrior losers. You losers are just mad he is going to beat your favorite fighters.

And he showed humility and respect in defeat unlike you keyboard worrior losers. You losers are just mad he is going to beat your favorite fighters.

Hell yeah, this means "WOR"! Wait, what's a worrior? I'm not worried at all about my keyboard.

[YT]cUNSkuZKMXk[/YT]

Diego Brandao has some of the best TD's in the division (as well as TDD). Don't believe me? go look at the stats.

He tried to take Conor down quite a few times and Conor easily stuffed all of his TD's and got a reversal and took him down and then controlled him very well. Diego is extremely slick off of his back with submissions and Conor controlled him from top position and was beating him up.

So, to say "anybody who wants to take him down" will basically win is pretty stupid. You fail to realize that Joseph Duffy is fucking legit in all aspects. He's very good on the ground and he's very good on the feet.

You also failed to realize that, that fight was almost 4 1/2 years ago and Conor has become so much better since then, especially on the ground. Conor's wrestling has always been decent, just watch his fights in the UFC and you might know that.

Conor took Holloway down at will and controlled him from top position extremely well and Holloway is no slouch on the mat either. He took him down and controlled him better than Div 1 wrestler Dennis Bermudez.

If you watch his fight with Dave Hill (I'm sure most of you guys don't know who that is), Conor shows very good TDD and also great ability to get back to his feet. Dave Hill is a legit black belt with tons of submission wins on his record and Conor made him look stupid.

Not like that matters though - since that fight didn't happen in the UFC, it doesn't mean anything because everybody outside of the UFC sucks, right?

Conor has become twice the fighter in all aspects since his last loss. People like to say that once he fights a wrestler, he's going to lose because that's his weakness - even though there is no proof of a wrestler being his weakness in any way. Conor had issues against guys with very good submissions, not high level wrestlers. And just because somebody is a wrestler, it doesn't mean they're going to beat him.

Conor's stance/low hips, ability to control the distance and his speed helps him with stopping TD's. It's not easy to shoot in for a TD and be successful with it when your opponent is able to move in and out so well and when you shoot in, he's already too far away and he makes you pay for your TD attempt. Conor was knocking guys out with those elbows Travis Browne favours before Travis Browne ever did them. The guy makes you pay for trying to take him down. He doesn't just stop the TD, he punishes you for shooting in for a TD on him and he's gotten very good results in doing so. He's shown very good reversals from when his opponents go for TD's, and his top control has become extremely good based on how he can now defend submissions so much better than he could before.

Just because Conor doesn't show his grappling a lot doesn't mean it isn't any good. It's simply because nobody has been really able to take him there and when they tried, he made them pay and he knocked them all the fuck out for it.

Conor is going to destroy Siver in 2 minutes or less and then he's going to get the title shot against Jose Aldo and he's going to work him on the feet, close Aldo's eyes and open yours.

The guy is legit and he will be the champion, you wait and see. The king is coming!

Last edited:
They'll give him free shot at Aldo, Aldo will go on to tap him out, than they will feed him to Mendes and Lamas and be done with him. He'll be a novelty fighter whenever they're in Ireland/Europe/Boston, putting on good stand up performances while blowing every chance at a title.

Thats Conor? I've never seen him fight and all I know about him is those stupid threads that take up the entire first page day after day

How long was that "fight"? 45 Seconds?

So I guess those who are calling him McGoat are doing it ironically. Like saying Andy Wang is a warrior or K1 Matt Hughes or like Hammerfist of Doom?

You really think he's going to be the Irish Michael Bisping? He's been so good to this point that people have created a fake weakness in his game (wrestling) without any real indicators that this is the case at this time. It's like when people used to pretend Jones would suck off his back or wouldn't be able to deal with getting hit.

download_0895c7cc-ba6f-4838-ae3a-a546e8404e36_large.jpeg

Back