GOAT’S and Grey names, plus Khabibs blemish

CodyMckenziesPrime

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If you look more In depth at the GOAT contenders records, I feel like the amount of Greys (nobodies who barely fought) they faced is important to take note on seeing as how people like to use records in GOAT talks.

For example, GSP, the most widely considered GOAT, fought 1 grey early in his career. The rest of the names are easily recognizable and highly ranked.

Fedor, considered here by most to be the #2 GOAT, has 2 greys on his record. Fedor again has very recognizable names On his record but clearly to a lesser degree of GSP. He also went out badly.

Bones was thrown into the competition fire at an early age but still has 6 greys on his record before beating The Who’s who of mostly fading talent. Also a known juicer, like his brothers but his record looks good on paper still.

We have Anderson at #4, another long career of fighting mid to top tier named guys but still only a respectable 6 grey names on his record. Juice head as well, and went out like a chump, still # 4 to most people though for his dominance pre-USADA.

Then there’s Khabib, I guess Some people are putting him top 5 now? I just don’t see it, more than half his record is Grey names of people nobodies ever heard of then the rest of his record is more comparable to someone like Chris Weidmans (before the losing streak and without beating a GOAT) except Weidman fought (and mostly lost) to way tougher guys. When more than 50% of your record is nobodies, and the rest consists of only 4 top 5, how can that be respected much? It’s like he retired as soon as he reached top competition. He wouldn’t even rematch his best fight. How the hell can khabib fans even think about shitting on Conor when he was Khabibs best win? Not to mention, that was Coke Conor coming off a boxing match that made him filthy rich.

Khabib = way overrated, imo. Even as an undefeated fighter, his success and popularity came from beating Poirier, Gaethje and McG. That’s nothing, he arguably lost to Tibau, Michael Johnson nearly KO’d him.. dude has it coming and dipped out while on top. Can’t say I blame him.

Those grey nobodies from the regional circuit would make a lot of UFC fighters look like bums. You're going to see many fighters from that part of the world start to dominate in MMA.

Khabib himself still rates some of those guys on the level of Gaethje and McGregor in terms of skill.

Those grey nobodies from the regional circuit would make a lot of UFC fighters look like bums.

Completely wrong, wow, what a horrible and insanely delusional post - doesn't exactly help the reputation of Khabib fans right now.
Please just go watch the fights and go look at the records of his early opponents - they are available. If you think they are UFC level you have no clue what you're watching.

i agree with the op. khabib has not done enough to cement his goat status, too many unknown fighters and he quits because his mummy says he has too.

fuck khabib you bathtub boy bitch.

Last edited:
Completely wrong, wow, what a horrible and insanely delusional post - doesn't exactly help the reputation of Khabib fans right now.
Please just go watch the fights and go look at the records of his early opponents - they are available. If you think they are UFC level you have no clue what you're watching.

I have watched them and some of the guys he's fought regionally would absolutely make it to the UFC level if they wanted to. Khabib has said that nothing in the UFC is new to what he's seen before and compares many of his fights to former opponents in regional circuit. He recently said Gaetje reminds him of a few guys he's fought in World Sambo tournies. Stop putting UFC on a pedestal. It's the most well-known marketable franchise, not the most talented.

I have watched them and some of the guys he's fought regionally would absolutely make it to the UFC level if they wanted to.

Name them.
I don't put the UFC on a pedestal but to say these regional circuit guys would make UFC fighters look like bums was either a really really bad hyperbole or you're being serious which would be even worse.
He can compare his fights now to his regional bouts because he himself was less skilled back then and thus it was more of a challenge.
The Khabib that fought RDA isn't even the same Khabib that fought Conor for example - ONE of his regional opponents gave him adversity in 2010, yes, but that's not the same Khabib and the rate at which he evolved and those other guys would've evolved is quite different because he's a special guy whether you like him or not and I don't (like many here know).

Last edited:
Those grey nobodies from the regional circuit would make a lot of UFC fighters look like bums. You're going to see many fighters from that part of the world start to dominate in MMA.

Khabib himself still rates some of those guys on the level of Gaethje and McGregor in terms of skill.

Thats probably because khabib is delusional and biased. And to be frank, probably a closet racist who thinks his people are superior. Khabibs own teammate panic wrestled milliseconds after throwing a sucker punch on Conor after his khabib fight, they can’t be that good. Chris Weidman could have made a career of feasting on bums like that but instead I bet he had more top wins in what was his 13-0 record then khabib has at 29-0. Just saying, shit was just starting to get real for khabib when he dipped.

Yeah but what about the guys that are widely known that he made look like amateurs. Look what big rig, Hughes and Serra did to GSP. Look what Werdum, hendo, and Bigfoot did to Fedor. Look what Anthony Smith, dom reyes and Thiago Silva 2.0 did to Jones. Khabib has never been in trouble or worried about a close decision. Absolutely wrecked everyone he fought at the championship level. That’s got to count for something.

Dude check out the records of most of those guys lol, definition of tomato cans.

Name them.
I don't put the UFC on a pedestal but to say these regional circuit guys would make UFC fighters look like bums was either a really really bad hyperbole or you're being serious which would be even worse.

Look them up yourself. They gave Khabib harder work than many of his UFC fights. I'm not exaggerating when I say there are some unknown guys in Russia that would make UFC bottom and mid-tier fighters look like bums.

Look them up yourself. They gave Khabib harder work than many of his UFC fights. I'm not exaggerating when I say there are some unknown guys in Russia that would make UFC bottom and mid-tier fighters look like bums.

YOU made the claim bro?? I have watched almost all of his regional fights that are available to watch - but how would I know which fighters YOU think would make UFC fighters look like bums???
What the fuck? I can't believe you're serious.

NAME the fucking fighters you think could've been or could be UFC level and would make UFC fighters look like bums.

d4fajgu-gif.810901

Yeah but what about the guys that are widely known that he made look like amateurs. Look what big rig, Hughes and Serra did to GSP. Look what Werdum, hendo, and Bigfoot did to Fedor. Look what Anthony Smith, dom reyes and Thiago Silva 2.0 did to Jones. Khabib has never been in trouble or worried about a close decision. Absolutely wrecked everyone he fought at the championship level. That’s got to count for something.

Big rig was juiced and still lost to multiple ACL surgeries GSP and GSP was given rematches by those guys he lost to in which he won, the same way Nate did with Conor when Conor avenged his loss. Khabib retired and said I don’t want to fight the guy who gave me my best fight/career again. That’s the difference, there is nothing to remember khabib by, besides mcgregor, his career is as boring as his personality is On the Embedded’s.

I have watched them and some of the guys he's fought regionally would absolutely make it to the UFC level if they wanted to. Khabib has said that nothing in the UFC is new to what he's seen before and compares many of his fights to former opponents in regional circuit. He recently said Gaetje reminds him of a few guys he's fought in World Sambo tournies. Stop putting UFC on a pedestal. It's the most well-known marketable franchise, not the most talented.

8 fighters are 0 win fighters.

hes blowing smoke up his own ass.

Big rig was juiced and still lost to multiple ACL surgeries GSP and GSP was given rematches by those guys he lost to in which he won, the same way Nate did with Conor when Conor avenged his loss. Khabib retired and said I don’t want to fight the guy who gave me my best fight/career again. That’s the difference, there is nothing to remember khabib by, besides mcgregor, his career is as boring as his personality is On the Embedded’s.

GSP was juiced too homie

Back