Go to move of your favorite fighter

FistofIce**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If you have a particular fighter that you've been following, what are the moves you believe are his best and which he uses frequently?

My favorite fighters are Gomi and Fedor, but I can't really pinpoint to one single move or combination of punches/or with throws that I feel best describes their favorite move apart from very obvious comments that one may come up with, such as 'overhand right to clinch and throw' for Fedor, and 'lead right to left body' for Gomi, but because it's been a while, it's quite not easy to come up with precise idea of exact combination of techniques.

Thoughts?

Machida. Not a move but his timing and speed.
In a move we can put his knees to the body.

Every fighter's go-to move in the UFC is

2itg7pk.jpg

Wand - wild hooks, kicks, stomps, knees!

JDS - over hand right

Aldo - hook to the body + leg kick

sakuraba - double wrist lock
imanari - leglocks of all variations lol
fedor - idk? maybe gnp

Rich Franklin-Straight left or left body kick.
Carlos Condit-Flying knee or front kick

If you have a particular fighter that you've been following, what are the moves you believe are his best and which he uses frequently?

My favorite fighters are Gomi and Fedor, but I can't really pinpoint to one single move or combination of punches/or with throws that I feel best describes their favorite move apart from very obvious comments that one may come up with, such as 'overhand right to clinch and throw' for Fedor, and 'lead right to left body' for Gomi, but because it's been a while, it's quite not easy to come up with precise idea of exact combination of techniques.

Thoughts?

GSP superman punch and double leg takedown

Overeem: Clinch Knees
Barnett: Arm-Triangle Choke
Machida: Karate Counter Straight Left
Hendo: H-Bomb
Rumble: Head Kick
Weidman: Left Hook
Hendricks: Charging Wild Left Cross

Condit flying knee
Cerrone switch kick
Khabilov suplex
Siver spinning back kick
Dos Santos uppercut/overhand right

Rousey's my favorite fighter, but she doesn't really have a signature move, does she? Hmmm.... if only there was one move she was known for, something she used to finish fights, maybe more than once. Nope, nuthin' comes to mind.

Anderson's dancing. Usually works. Damn you Weidman :mad:!

Josh Thomson - Front kick
awesome_Josh_Thomson_Front_Kicks_Gilbert_Melendez_Strike_Force_10.gif

Bones Jones - Elbow smash also in the spinning variety
knockouts_Jon_Jones_Elbows_Brandon_Vera.gif

scaled.php

Back