Elections Go Joe Biden!

At least us Biden supporters had enough brain cells not to support an orange, serial lying scam university running, thin skinned, immature reality tv host as our parties nominee.

Lmao you're a Biden supporter?

Lmao you're a Biden supporter?
Yes I want the orange menace out of the damn WH and I want his twisted supporters to crawl back under their filthy rocks forever, Joe Biden until proven otherwise is the best equipped to do just that.

Yes I want the orange menace out of the damn WH and I want his twisted supporters to crawl back under their filthy rocks forever, Joe Biden until proven otherwise is the best equipped to do just that.

Lmao.

Enjoy losing.

As long as you have a working class struggling so badly that they're literally killing themselves at rates not seen for a century, you gotta do better than Status Quo Joe.

ahoy all!

after giving it a bit more thought, i'm hoping candidate Joe Biden thumps his rivals and takes the prize ("the prize" being the Democratic party's nomination to take on President Trump). i am abandoning Mrs. Warren.

i don't believe any of the major policies that Mr. Sanders and Mrs. Warren have proposed have any chance of surviving Senate or House votes (though, generally speaking, i love most of their policy positions), so what's the point? is the point to rally the far left of the electorate only to get crucified in the general?

Mr. Biden will seek to build on the Affordable Care Act, he may even introduce some version of a public option. he supports "free college" at community colleges (so, 2 years of college courtesy of the taxpayers).

i'd like to think the environment is an important issue - but i don't think it is, really - and by the time the shit really hits the fan, just about everyone posting here will be dead and buried, so, who cares?

President Biden will issue some executive orders, and he'll probably undo most of the carnage that Mr. Trump has done to the EPA.

he voted to authorize the 2003 invasion in Iraq, a major, horrific blunder...but eh, nobody is perfect.

in the end, this election is mostly about stopping the cascade of GOP appointments to the SCOTUS and lower courts along with a return to something resembling normalcy.

so...go Joe BIden.

i apologize in advance to Anung Un Rama and VivaRevolution, because i know they are going to be horrified, but i want to win.

- IGIT

IGIT,

If the endgame is to defeat Trump why feign concern about whose policies are going to be passed?
If the endgame is to defeat Trump and two candidates are favored to defeat him, why support the guy with the lesser policies and history of being wrong about everything?
If the concern is Trump, and his election is widely considered a rejection of establishment politics leaving out the middle class and working class, why would you support an avatar for those politics and risk blow back of an even worse candidate 5 years from now?

Your logic is flawed and stinks of concern trolling.

I have to retire for the evening, so please chew on that for a bit and I'll respond in the early evening tomorrow.

Good evening,
AUR

And anybody who thinks Biden can beat Trump after watching his mental decline over the past few months shouldn't doubt Sanders' chances for a second.

If you want to win, why are you backing a guy with zero chance?

hiya there Cunningham,

like i've said, i think its great that you support a Green New Deal, free State College along with Single Payer.

i believe that in time these things might happen, someday. for example, i believe that sometime around 2100, folks are going to be sympathetic to a Green New Deal - just not in 2020.

keep the faith. i admire it, and in many ways, im onboard to that line of thinking - but i don't believe that the country will be.

- IGIT

IGIT,

If the endgame is to defeat Trump why feign concern about whose policies are going to be passed?
If the endgame is to defeat Trump and two candidates are favored to defeat him, why support the guy with the lesser policies and history of being wrong about everything?
If the concern is Trump, and his election is widely considered a rejection of establishment politics leaving out the middle class and working class, why would you support an avatar for those politics and risk blow back of an even worse candidate 5 years from now?

Your logic is flawed and stinks of concern trolling.

I have to retire for the evening, so please chew on that for a bit and I'll respond in the early evening tomorrow.

Good evening,
AUR

hiya AUR,

its late, i'll respond tomorrow. i'm pretty tired.

but its not concern trolling. its just normal, garden variety concern.

- IGIT

I don't agree. It seems to me that the best candidates are more polarizing like a Trump, Obama or Sanders. Joe Biden really doesn't inspire anyone, or even really stand for anything. He's the safe, status quo pick for the Dems. If he ends up being the nominee a vote for him is nothing but a vote against Trump which just makes him feel like another Hillary, and even then she had the whole "first woman president" gimmick going for her. Whereas Bernie and some of the others at least stand for something whether you agree or not.

Thats how I see it as well

Trump has a passionate though moronic base and they are going to come out for him and can be depended on

The left will split just like with HillDawg and half of them will vote out of duty even though they wish it had been their candidate and the other half will stay home out of spite. Running an uninspiring candidate out of some misguided view to be pragmatic is not going to work and is the definition of doing the same thing and expecting different results against a candidate with a loyal and energized base

I think the winning ticket for the democrats is Bernie with liz as vp

hi 7437!

i don't think that Mrs. Warren or Mr. Sanders can win in the general, though. i prefer their policies over Mr. Biden's, but none of that will matter if they lose.

what did Al Davis say? Just Win Baby.

i'd like to think the House would - but then again the House has already taken a bunch of symbolic votes, votes that are safe to take since nothing would actually happen (just like the lunatic GOP voted to eradicate the ACA a zillion times during Mr. Obama's tenure and knew that nothing would come of it).

i feel kinda cynical about how folks would vote if their vote actually had consequences.

- IGIT

Gues I have to disagree, I think Warren has a better chance in the general and better policies. Whichever wins, I'll vote for then though.

The ONLY reason biden is remotely viable is because the MSM are largely ignoring the creepy pedo like shit biden does ON STAGE instead of reporting on it like they would if it was anybody else. Even the daily show lambasted him for it years ago, SILENCE now.

Biden, Sanders and warren will all get dunked on by “orange man bad” not on policy but on soundbites and AGAIN thru memetics Trump will win. Biden is a terrible demented candidate, it plays into Trumps strength, trolling; Sanders? Warren? Tons of fodder there as well.

Warren and Sanders are also trying to out left each other, they are NOT viable against Trump

I know a lot of people like Warren on healthcare but I think this is her biggest weakness. And this would be a problem in the general election.

The Democrats should have a big advantage on health care plan that covers almost all Americans. Trump and Republicans have no plan. But many people will not vote for eliminating all private health plans. I know I, nor many others who are on the plan i am on, would like to have the option to continue on with our plan.

If it comes down to Warren vs Trump, I would vote Warren but worry others won't make that choice mostly because of fear of losing their current health insurance plan.

He has already proven otherwise:

You are not going to beat Trump with a candidate whose brain is failing. How can you people not see this? The GOP has already started producting attack material on this. Trump set the stage with "Sleepy Joe" six months ago, and Biden keeps living up to it. He forgot Obama's name. He forgot Obama's name.

Did I mention he forgot Obama's name?

You Democrats need to get it together. Your best chance to take the White House is Peter Buttigieg by a country mile. Trump cannot beat him. It would be a political slaughtering.

The ONLY reason biden is remotely viable is because the MSM are largely ignoring the creepy pedo like shit biden does ON STAGE instead of reporting on it like they would if it was anybody else. Even the daily show lambasted him for it years ago, SILENCE now.

Biden, Sanders and warren will all get dunked on by “orange man bad” not on policy but on soundbites and AGAIN thru memetics Trump will win. Biden is a terrible demented candidate, it plays into Trumps strength, trolling; Sanders? Warren? Tons of fodder there as well.

Warren and Sanders are also trying to out left each other, they are NOT viable against Trump
The creepy "pedo" shit that nobody in those pictures has every actually called "pedo" shit and that includes the parents of the kids which includes US Senators.

You are not going to beat Trump with a candidate whose brain is failing. How can you people not see this? The GOP has already started producting attack material on this. Trump set the stage with "Sleepy Joe" six months ago, and Biden keeps living up to it. He forgot Obama's name. He forgot Obama's name.

You Democrats need to get it together. Your best chance to take the White House is Peter Buttigieg by a country mile. Trump cannot beat him. It would be a political slaughtering.

Yes I should take candidate advice from the very same people who choose Trump as the leader of the Republican party and President of the USA?

Yes I should take candidate advice from the very same people who choose Trump as the leader of the Republican party and President of the USA?

I didn't vote for or otherwise support Trump.

It's obvious that Biden has maybe 1/5 of Trump's energy and he is forgetting basic facts including Obama's name. You have an elite-level candidate in Buttigieg with few to no liabilites to exploit. Buttigieg also appeals to voters in the very states (OH, PA, MI, WI) your team needs to win. If the Democrats fail to nominate him I will laugh. Trump is not even a strong candidate but your team keeps screwing up and taking Ls.

The creepy "pedo" shit that nobody in those pictures has every actually called "pedo" shit and that includes the parents of the kids which includes US Senators.
let's ask the kids

oh wait, no need, you can see it written all over their terrified little faces

i swear the dems are finished if that old fart gets the nod. but as an outsider it would be funny to see creepy joe youtube compilations playing on a projector screen during a debate

That is one terrible looking clip, in all aspects. I WANT Biden to be the nominee, those gaffs are definitely going to play into Trump’s hand, and another meltdown like 2016 would be nice to have.
let's ask the kids

oh wait, no need, you can see it written all over their terrified little faces

i swear the dems are finished if that old fart gets the nod. but as an outsider it would be funny to see creepy joe youtube compilations playing on a projector screen during a debate
this guy is saying that Biden apparently going in for a kiss on some little boy, repeatedly kissing a little girl who is recoiling, and the constant hands on of what seems like everybody he takes a photo with couldn’t be deemed “creepy pedo shit” it’s laughable the double standard present when the guy is butting heads with “the orange buffoon”

Al Franken got obliterated in the MSM for hover handing some chick, and creepy Joe is getting a pass. Enjoy your poison pill in Biden,

ahoy all!

after giving it a bit more thought, i'm hoping candidate Joe Biden thumps his rivals and takes the prize ("the prize" being the Democratic party's nomination to take on President Trump). i am abandoning Mrs. Warren.

i don't believe any of the major policies that Mr. Sanders and Mrs. Warren have proposed have any chance of surviving Senate or House votes (though, generally speaking, i love most of their policy positions), so what's the point? is the point to rally the far left of the electorate only to get crucified in the general?

Mr. Biden will seek to build on the Affordable Care Act, he may even introduce some version of a public option. he supports "free college" at community colleges (so, 2 years of college courtesy of the taxpayers).

i'd like to think the environment is an important issue - but i don't think it is, really - and by the time the shit really hits the fan, just about everyone posting here will be dead and buried, so, who cares?

President Biden will issue some executive orders, and he'll probably undo most of the carnage that Mr. Trump has done to the EPA.

he voted to authorize the 2003 invasion in Iraq, a major, horrific blunder...but eh, nobody is perfect.

in the end, this election is mostly about stopping the cascade of GOP appointments to the SCOTUS and lower courts along with a return to something resembling normalcy.

so...go Joe BIden.

i apologize in advance to Anung Un Rama and VivaRevolution, because i know they are going to be horrified, but i want to win.

- IGIT

No age concern Mr. IGIT?

No concern for the creepy Joe attack?

I am a bit confused why you think starting from a lower demand is a better negotiating position.

I am also confused how you could watch 8 years of Obama, and think the Republicans will work with Joe, no matter how centrist he is.

There is another moderate center-left candidate that does not have a bunch of creepy footage from smelling people's hair.

Her name is Amy Klobuchar

Back