Go glover!!!

Shaddows

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Proved he is legit, and also a class act!!!!

Proved he is legit in this fight? Is he a young up and comer or something?

Class act my ass. He didn't have to hold the sub until OSP was out. Dirty shit right there.

sucks because i wanted to see osp become a contender, but he's always struggled with the top LHWs

I don't see how anyone can NOT like him. Glovers the man and I'll always support him.

Class act my ass. He didn't have to hold the sub until OSP was out. Dirty shit right there.

Yeah, he did. OSP didn't tap, and the fight hadn't been stopped.

So, how much did you lose? Or are you just a huge OSP fan? Glover held the choke until Big John stopped the fight, Glover immediately let go and checked on OSP. Great sportsmanship.

Glover also told OSP it was an honor to fight him.

There was a lot of lay n pray in that fight. Frustrating to watch.

Came to these boards for some legitimate thoughts.... you on the other hand are a king douchebag and part of the reason the undergound trumps this place.

War Glover!

OSP out cold! Glover moves in the right direction. Glover looked great. That was solid wrestling against a monster, although OSP doesn't have the best wrestling.

Back