GNC Wheybolic Extreme 60 (something comparable)

Discussion in 'Dieting / Supplement Discussion' started by Southland, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Southland

Southland White Belt

I started using GNC's Wheybolic 60 extreme. The way it has prevented my soreness after BJJ and/or Muay Thai class is amazing. I can now do much more work at a higher pace. However, the price is a bit much. Is there another supplement that is comparable to it's recovery benefits?

I don't want to pay this much but the advantages are amazing. I'd love to know if there is another product that is just as good. Thanks.

2. j123

j123 Pro Sherdogger 500-0-1

Serving size is 3 scoops? Thats alot.
    I normally just eat food in general, and get adequate rest and sleep.
    I usually use Cellucor Whey as my normal whey protein brand. It has some amino acids in it. Well technically protein is made up of animos, so theres that as well. I pay $60-75 for a jug with 56 servings here (Canada). I usually take it because I'm happy with the macros and the price is okay.

If its just whey and you're feeling this much better, it might be a placebo.

3. ThreeDaysToNever

ThreeDaysToNever White Belt

Wheybolic is great stuff, I agree its not a placebo. I do have two suggestions for you. One is to increase your use of lypospheric vitamin C. I recommend you look up "Dr. Levy vitamin C" on youtube. it will blow your mind. Secondly I recommend you check out http://www.talmadgeharper.com he hypnotized me to produce a steroid effect through the power of my mind. People now believe I am on steroids and its all through the mind, I thought it was total B.S. but now i am a believer. If you can't afford him he has mp3s that do the same thing.
    I normally don't volunteer information like this because people have such narrow minded views of everything. They want something different, but when they are offered an alternative that actually is "different" they think its B.S. When you think about it, if you do what you always did, you get what you always got. Talmadge keeps telling me that any advanced technology will appear to be magic to the uninitiated. I believe hypnosis and Vitamin C demonstrate this.

4. KILL KILL

KILL KILL Gold Belt

sounds like dat der placebo effect.

There are other sources of protein that are a fraction of the price. When you pay for overpriced supplements, it's like voting with your wallet. You're telling the supplement companies that it's ok to fill containers and sell them for 500% profit at your expense.

5. j123

But but but the label said I would build muscle and shred fat regardless of diet, excellent for hardgainers, and I'll be benching teh 275 with 1 hand

KILL KILL likes this.
  6. Bekim

Bekim Green Belt

I have a bag of magic beans that will have you benching Teh 275 with no hands........;)

It also comes as a cream.......

7. j123

Sold. Where do I sign up?
    [​IMG]

8. Bekim

Bekim Green Belt

What do you want.

We do topical for those afraid of oral..........

9. Josh B

Josh B White Belt

Food